Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct.15
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct.15
Clayton Road Staffordshire
Newcastle Under Lyme
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct.15
Comfortable hotel with free Wi-Fi, free parking for hotel guests only, a £10.00 daily charge applies to non-hotel guests, a Fitness Centre and a swimming pool, near Stoke-on-Trent and Alton Towers
Holiday Inn® Stoke on Trent hotel is five minutes' drive from Stoke-on-Trent city centre. Handy to the M6 motorway the hotel is convenient for visits to Derby or the Peak District National Park. Stoke-on-Trent train station is less than four miles away. Manchester Airport (MAN) and East Midlands Airport (EMA) are less than an hour's drive away.
Catch a Stoke City FC home game at Britannia Stadium or take the family to Alton Towers theme park, less than an hour away by car. China buffs will get all fired up in the museums and pottery shops of the Potteries district in Stoke-on-Trent.
The hotel's eight naturally lit conference rooms can host business meetings for up to 70 and meeting coordinators keep your event running smoothly. There's also a computer and printer in the lounge for guests to use.
Wake up to an invigorating workout or a brisk swim at Spirit Health Club, and enjoy all-day dining in the on-site Traders Restaurant, Bar & Lounge. Relax in the evening with a Starbucks coffee For a quiet night in, order a treat with the 24/7 room service. Kids stay and eat free.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
*View Terms & Conditions for Details.
Children's Activities Available.
Children's Outdoor play area consisting of slide, swings and Climbing Frames.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10 GBP
- Free car parking is available to all guests who are using our Hotel for accommadation or Food and Beverage outlets. You must register your registration number in the Parking eye terminals at the reception desk to receive free parking.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Small dogs and cats are allowed at this hotel. Please contact our Reservations Team to arrange.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 118
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 118
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.