Holiday Inn Vienna City
Holiday Inn Vienna City
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Vienna City
Family-friendly Freihausviertel district hotel close to Vienna city centre, with a restaurant and a bar
Holiday Inn® Vienna City hotel is a 15-minute walk from the city centre. From Paulanergasse tram stop, seven minutes from the hotel, you can catch line 1, taking you round the Ringstraße. Vienna International Airport (VIE) is a 25-minute drive away, and Vienna HBF train station is a 10-minute taxi ride away.
The lively open-air Naschmarkt food market is a six-minute walk from the hotel. Also within walking distance is charming Karlsplatz square with its monumental church. Fashionistas will love discovering and browsing the many neighbourhood boutiques, such as Pregenzer, an Austrian designer gem, seven minutes from the hotel. Music lovers won't want to miss the Musikverein concert hall and State Opera, all less than 20 minutes' walk away.
Host up to 50 people in the hotel's three meeting rooms, and take advantage of the courtyard for outdoor sessions. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Sophisticated rooms and suites have a pillow menu to ensure a good night's sleep – and kids stay and eat free. Start the day with a hot breakfast buffet and later savour local dishes in the Wiener Moderne restaurant. Relax in the lobby lounge with its distinctive period furnishings, or enjoy a a slice of Guglhupf cake and drink in the bar.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Playstation and board games for free, a playground in distance of 900 meters.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 19 EUR
- Parking in the street is not free of charge. We have an on-site garage. Due to limited number slots are avail. on first come first serve. Alternatively there is a public garage at 300m. Att: garage is partially narrow and big vehicles might not fit in.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 14 EUR
- The fee for pets does not include any food. Price per night EUR 14,00. Please note that animals are not allowed in the restaurant and bar.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Euro Card
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 8
- Total Number of Rooms: 101
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 101
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2015
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2011
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.