- intu Braehead Shopping Centre - 6.8 km
- Soar - indoor skiing, cinema & dining - 6.8 km
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum - 13.4 km
- Coats Observatory - 3.9 km
- Glasgow Science Centre - 12.1 km
- Gallery of Modern Art - 15.6 km
- Hampden Park Scotland's National Stadium - 16.6 km
- Ibrox Stadium, Rangers Football Club - 10.1 km
- Parkhead Stadium, Celtic Football Club - 18.5 km
- The SSE Hydro - 14.2 km
- SEC: Scottish Event Campus - 13.8 km
- SEC Armadillo - 13.7 km
- 02 Academy Glasgow - 13 km
- Citizens Theatre - 17.1 km
- Glasgow Royal Concert Hall - 14.8 km
- Edinburgh Castle and city centre - 89 km
- Silverburn Shopping Centre - 17.1 km
- Loch Lomond Shores visitor centre - 26.7 km
City Name: GLASGOW
Direction from City Center to Hotel: West
Distance from Hotel: 4.97 MI/ 8 KM
Closest Convention Centre: SECC HYDRO
Distance from Hotel: 4.35 MI/ 7 KM East
Loch Lomond deserves its world-wide fame and you can reach its 'bonnie banks' in around 30 minutes from the hotel. Relax with a picnic, get active with a range of watersports or strap on your hiking boots for breathtaking views of natural beauty.
At the Glasgow Science Centre, just a 20-minute drive from the hotel, you can explore four floors of interactive exhibitions or catch a show in the IMAX cinema. Visitors come face-to-face with the cosmos in the Planetarium, and watch liquid nitrogen demonstrations in the Science Show Theatre. You can refuel in the Elements Café and enjoy the views across the River Clyde.
Don't Go Home Without
Art fans are just a 20-minute drive from the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. Within the red-brick building, 22 galleries house around 8,000 objects including Dali's famous "Christ of St. John of the Cross". Kids engage with interactive displays, while adults peer at artefacts from Scotland's ancient history. The museum's café serves deli sandwiches in a conservatory-style space.
Located in Scotland's national football stadium, Hampden Park, the Scottish Football Museum is 10 miles away from the hotel. On a stadium tour, you can visit the dugouts and changing rooms, and get the chance to walk down the tunnel. To catch either of the city's football teams in action, you can reach both Celtic Park and Ibrox Stadium in less than 20 minutes.