View Gallery View Map
Need to make changes to your reservation? You've come to the right place!
Already an IHG® Rewards Club Member? Sign in to view reservations.
Holiday Inn Express London - Watford Junction
19 Bridle Path
Watford WD17 1UE
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 18
- Daily Parking: 5 GBP
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Only guide dogs allowed.
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 8
- Total Number of Rooms: 98
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 98
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 04-September-2017 To 24-November-2017
- LOBBY REFURBISHMENT IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER 2017! A fresh new look is coming to our public spaces!
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2008
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2017
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
- Children's Activities Available
The hotel is easily accessible from the M1/M25 motorways. POST CODE for GPS WD17 1UE. FROM NORTH: From the M1 Motoway at Junction 6. Head towards Watford on the A405 until you get to the A412 towards Garston and North Watford. Take the A412 for 3 miles then turn left into Station Road then the first left into Bridle Path, just before the Flag Pub. FROM LONDON: From the M1 Motorway at junction 5. Take the 3rd exit, towards North Watford on the A41. At The Dome Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A412 (St Albans Road). Take the A412 for 1.3 miles then turn left into Station Road then the first left into Bridle Path, just before the Flag Pub. FROM SOUTH: From the M25 at Junction 20. Take the A41 South, towards Watford. After 1 mile take the 2nd exit at the roundabout and join the A411 towards Watford. After 1.2 miles, turn left into Langley Road.Cross the trffic lights into Station Road then the first left into Bridle Path, just before the Flag Pub.