THE FIRST 5 STAR SPANISH THEMED HOTEL IN CHINA.
Experience a fusion of cultures at this chic urban resort hotel set in the heart of Shenzhen’s Overseas Chinese Town. Blending Spanish-inspired elegance with modern design and time-honoured local traditions, the hotel offers a comprehensive range of recreation, dining and meeting facilities accommodating the needs of leisure, business and conference visitors.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- The room number of wheel chair is 3059,5059,6059.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/5 Spaces
- Pets are not allowed in our hotel.
- Premium speed WIFI is available
- Shenzhen Baoan International Airport (SZX)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 100.0 CNY
- Estimated time by taxi : 35-40 minutes
- Train charge (one way): 7.0 CNY
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Train charge (one way): 120.0 CNY
- Ferry charge (one way): 260.0 CNY
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/500 Spaces
- Parking are available at east and west wing. It's complimentry for inhouse and restaurant guest parking.
Dine in Shenzhen
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.