Rated 3,7 out of 5 by 64
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Susan1120 Wireless internet problem
This was the second stay in recent year to this Holiday Inn. The last time we came on a Saturday night, also. We learned that there is a very noisy bar party on that night every wk. THIS time we asked to be put away from that noise: and we WERE! It was quiet on the 5th floor.
The internet, though, would not connect for us. An explanation was that if you have Windows 7 or MAC that this can happen.
This is really unacceptable. OUR use of the internet is work-related [even on Sunday] and this is a great inconvenience.
We may not be able to use this Holiday Inn in the future.
The staff WAS very nice, however; and if the internet is not a requirement of a stay....it is a nice place.
6. Februar 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by Zeit Food & Beverage
Our stay at Holiday Inn Chico was complete with dinner at your place. The food was outstanding with good service. We were the only in there that night. I hope that the word will get out and the place will be a success.
27. Januar 2014
Rated 4,0 out of 5,0 by Sales Wizard Nice Restraunt and friendly staff!
Hotel location easy access off freeway a big plus for me with not being a local. Very obvious hotel is under renovation but did not hamper my business travel at all or sleep. Hotel staff was attentive to my basic needs and informative about hotel renovation and what is to come with the new year! What stood out for me was the Restraunt inside the hotel and decor in the dinning room. Very colorful but not overwhelming with a fresh Vission of art. Menu not to shabby and I highly recommend the Salmon with Jack Daniels sauce-nicely prepared chef! The rooms are being transformed as we speak and shower pressure top rated amongst others, for sure! Nice complimentary breakfast to start your morning besides the typical juice and donuts served at other hotels.
26. Januar 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by last time at this hotel Average
Small / tight rooms and sub-par breakfast in the morning.
20. Januar 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by leroyn older facility
Older facility showing its age. Would choose other lodging in future. Reception was cold and unwelcoming.
17. Januar 2014
Rated 2,0 out of 5,0 by MamaBear1 Better Options?
There has to be better option in Chico than this Holiday Inn.
To start with:
1. Right after check in: TV Remote did not work - went down to the front desk with it and then they sent me back to my room to wait for a maintenance man. He came up right away. Gave me a new remote.
2. Checked in for 2 nights - only given breakfast tickets for one day. I went down to the front desk and asked for more tickets for the second day. I was told that they really don't do that - but for my satisfaction he would do it. Was confused by his comments but got my tickets and moved on.
3. Never got 2 key cards to work. My husband asked twice for a key card that worked. The front desk never did get it correct and I had only one card that worked for the entire stay.
4. Safe did not work. My husband had to ask twice to get it fixed, once in the morning and then in the afternoon. Finally got it fixed - it needed a new battery.
5. Breakfast on the second day. The second day hours said from 6:30-9:30 for hot, made to order breakfast. My kids and I went down at 9:00 to eat. The guy that was there the previous day, making omelets and waffles was no where to be found. I did hear him say that he would be there until 9:30 the previous day. I also did see someone there with about half of her omelet left, so I know he was there. My kids and I sat down, the server asked us if we needed anything. We asked for silverware. We never got it. I had to take it off of the table next to me. We also had to ask for cups for juice just to get something to drink and I had to go and get my coffee from the lobby. The hot made to order breakfast - was no where to be found, unless you count the toast that I made myself.
6. The parking lot was being redone so parking was at a premium with VERY limited spots available.
7. The room itself was very quiet and hallway noise was not an issue. The room was clean, however the heater/ fan would cycle on and off at night and sounded like an airplane taking off.
Maybe it was bad luck or maybe this is the norm. I could have overlooked one or two of the issues - however, with so many issues, it was hard to ignore.
After talking to the front desk clerk, she did take $15 off of my bill, however, if I came back, I would definitely look to find somewhere else to stay before coming back here.
5. Januar 2014
Rated 3,0 out of 5,0 by arcoccia Great staff,need remodle
The staff at this hotel is excellent! They are helpful and knowledgeable,but this place needs to be remodeled! The rooms are tired, ours still had popcorn ceilings. With so many options it is hard to choose a hotel that looks that old!
1. Januar 2014
Rated 5,0 out of 5,0 by MrsMarino Great Place
From the room to the bar, our stay was awesome. I'd definitely stay here again.
1. Januar 2014