Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 295
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Jancol Clean comfortable room with good service from staff
Very happy with the room which was clean, comfortable and perfect for my daughter, granddaughter and myself.
August 30, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tamboy freindly staff
arrived early from cruise but room was already available
August 26, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Michi50 Schönes Ambiente
Schöne saubere Zimmer.
Frühstückskaffee etwas "dünn" , Baguette ging aus.
Sonst aber alles sehr gut.
August 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Pete1958 Comfortable stay organised at last minute
The receptionist was excellent and made check-in easy.
Would have preferred a main light in the room; a little dark
The room was adequate.
Really appreciated the fridge and complimentary water and chocolate.
Really was just a place to sleep on this occasion and I did sleep.
August 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mikwit Suprisingly comfortable
An Excellent Holiday Inn - considering it is so close to Southampton airport there was zero noise!
Everything as described and although it was very busy the staff we very attentive.
August 23, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by anitah bar service poor, room okay needed refurb
the bar service was poor, we waited ages to be served when the staff were in the back room. There were issues with the draught beers, and none available even though it was not that busy.
August 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cruise2gether EXCELLENT HOTEL TO BEGIN YOUR HOLIDAY
This is the second year we have stayed at the EASTLEIGH HOTEL What a lovely way to start a holiday as we use the cruise and stay package . Good value for money and the holiday has a less stressful start by arriving a day earlier. Definitely recommend this hotel, nice area and superb staffing.
August 18, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Grasshopper3 A Favourable Holiday Inn ?
This Holiday Inn is a vast improvement upon my previous Holiday Inn stay (Newport/Magor). All was as you would expect from a 4* hotel except -- "Why-o-Why", does your meal bill include a 10% DISCRETIONARY service charge and then a further place for you to add GRATUITIES???
I would guess very few customers refuse to pay the 10% discretionary (a £12 bottle of wine costs you a further £1.20 to bring it to the table !!!) so this charge must go some considerable way towards funding their staff wages bill, Equally, I have it from the horse's mouth that the staff only receive about 40% of any gratuities paid via bank card, so again the remaining 60% or so funds the wages bill. The moral of the story being ; if you are happy with the table service, ask for the discretionary charge to be deducted from the bill and give a gratuity in cash to the waiter/waitress. !!
Of course, we customers will never win as if we all did the above, no doubt the room/menu charges would be put up even higher..So then we just vote with our feet !!!
August 16, 2015