Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 219
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by aldodar Letto molto comodo, camera sileziosa e buona colazione
Ho passato 22 giorni nel resort, e devo dire di essermi trovato a mio agio. Servizi offerti di buon livello e facilities tenute bene, anche se di stile datato. Colazione a buffet ottima e variata, palestra magari da aggiornare con numero maggiore di macchinari.
Bella la piscine e le aree comuni; una special raccomandazione al ristorante giapponese
May 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Moto 1173 Batamの中ではトップクラス
部屋はまとまりよく、ﾍﾞｯﾄﾞの寝心地もとてもよかった。 客室のインターネットスピードもインドネシアBATAMでありながらもとても満足に接続出来るスピードでした。 客室１つ１つにワイヤレスLANルーターがあるので電波が弱いなんてことは全くありません。 ただ残念なところは、朝鮮人が多く宿泊しておりハセヨハセヨとうるさいし、朝食では早い時間から団体できてさらにうるさい。 これはホテルとしては大口客で仕方ないだろう。 ただ、ここに宿泊すれば部屋は快適だが、毎朝の食事で朝鮮人がどっとくることを気に留めておかなければなりません。
May 21, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Keith Chen Excellent services from staffs
Overall stay is good and all the staffs is friendly ,
my kids like the pool with slide and the kids club.
there is a lot of varitly for breakfast ,
we have a Sat night Bbq buffet at the resort and the food is good, there is even a live band for you to enjoy.
May 20, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jodienete A Stay Which I Won't Forget
The staff at the spa was sweet, she asked if I wanna have my massage but as it was my last day there I sadly have to reject her. Overall, the trip was ok. I did not make it to the pool as we were mostly out. Other than that, it was ok. Will come back again, maybe a couple of months from now shall see eh. But would expect your staff to be more well trained and with a better service attitude.
May 20, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Ravi M. Dirty washrooms and Staff doesnt pay attention
I went there to celebrate my birthday with my wife. I wanted to have pleasant and memorable experience. I must say that I was very disappointed with the way things happened which ruined my special day: -
1) When we reached Batam ferry terminal, there was no one to pick us up. We were not communicated as to when and at what time will the pickup arrive. We waited for approx. 20-25 minutes, before the pickup arrives. I find it quite unacceptable.
2) After checking in into my room, I went to have lunch at your Terrace Café. We (me and my wife) are vegetarian, so we ordered few vegetarian dishes. I specifically told waiter to make sure that food served is vegetarian and he assured me that he will take care of it. After about 5 minutes, before my food was served, I was served with some crackers as starter. After consuming 2-3 crackers, I felt something is not right. To my sheer disappointment, the waitress told me that these are PRAWN crackers and hence are not vegetarian. I fail to understand why they serve me with PRAWN crackers when I specifically requested for vegetarian food.
3) Later in evening I went for dinner again at Terrace café as I didn’t have much of a choice for food being vegetarian. I was being asked to sit inside, as outside by the pool it was BBQ nite. I went inside and sat for about 5 minutes but no one attended to me. I called the waiter who then told me that ala-carte food will be served today at sports lounge at level 2. I went to level 2 and there was no seat available. I have to keep standing there waiting for seat for approx. 5-7 minutes as it took time for your staff to arrange extra table for me.
4) After a long day, when I went to my room I wanted to take shower before I sleep. To my utter disgust, when I turned on hot water, the water was very dirty and yellow in color. I called your hotline who then sent engineer to fix that. After about 15 minutes, engineer told me that he can’t fix it and he has called mainline to inform them. Later I got a call from mainline and they advised me to shift room at almost 12 mid-night. They shifted me from 3206 to 3910. New room, but same problem of hot water. Only thing is that this time I ignored it and instead of calling your hotline, took shower with cold water.
I am sure if you consider the above points, you will understand why I am unhappy and rated you guys poorly. We paid for service of Holiday Inn but that’s for sure not what I expected. You guys basically ruined my day.
May 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Alex Pang GOOD ENVIRONMENT AND COMFORTABLE STAY
Good and comfortable stay. We will come back again for sure with our families.
The kids enjoyed themselves and the adults have a relaxed time.
The staffs are friendly and helpful..
May 20, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by KiddoKiddo Good service, facilities
- Good service
- Wide range of facility: swining pool is not a great as the picture
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Nice spa experience.
May 20, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by APN83 Communication needs to be improved greatly !
I had recently organised a family getaway in an attempt to celebrate my husband's birthday as a surprise in May. I had communicated with the guest services personnel personally at least two weeks prior to my check-in. I have to give credit when credit is due and the email correspondence with the hotel representative was timely. I had even made calls to ensure that everything would go smoothly. I had asked for 5 suits - 4 1bedroom and 1 two bedroom suite. I had requested for a birthday cake as well and requested for some simple decoration that would surprise my husband when he entered the room. The email correspondence that took place between myself and the hotel representative ensured that we were going to get rooms on the same floor and that all the relevant departments were informed of my requirements. I had also at several times reminded that this had to be a surprise for my husband.
However, upon reaching, they said that they didnt have enough 1 bedroom suites available and had upgraded our room to a 2 bedroom suite. They did not arrange for any simple decoration because they were not informed apparently. However, the hotel rep who liased with me had forwarded a copy of his mail to the duty manager. All the rooms smelled musty. There were flies in the rooms. THere was a hole in the bedspread. The rooms were on different floors. In the end, I was given 3 2-bedroom suites and 2 1-bedroom suites which thankfully was not charged at any extra amount. There were also inconsistencies between the rooms for example, some had a dvd player and some did not.
The hotel rep who liased with me could not even make a courtesy call to see how we have settled in and when I had requested to see him, I was told that he was unavailable because he was attending some training. Only the General Manager was kind enough to enquire and made it possible to send him down. There was not even any inclination for any sort of compensations for the disastrous play of events.
The different departments need to communicate better and there needs to be a proper handing down of information when one shift takes over another.
Holiday Inn is a brand name that I trusted and I was disappointed by their service standard.
May 13, 2015