Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 187
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ralf2011 Great Service
It was a very pleasant and enjoyable two nights stay for both my husband and I.
Thank you so much for your team hard work and warm services. The resort is very homely resort and your staff treat us like family.
But if we can suggest something to improve, here are our suggestions:
- Thank you for accommodating our last minute booking. But it would be better if Reservation only sent one confirmation email for all bookings included in the package booked. I received 3 different emails - from Reservation for room booking, the within one hour another email from Spa for spa booking, another one from ferry operator for ferry booking, and another email again from Reservation to reconfirm ferry booking details. Not too efficient and effective.
- Well done for acknowledging IHG member. You have made us treated differently as member. But the check in process took too long compared with normal guests. The person checked us in had to run here and there to do credit card pre auth, check shuttle booking, check spa booking, check the key, etc.
Maybe you can add credit card machine in this counter, add dedicated phone line, add key machine, etc.
But I had to mentioned Harry - Front Office for his warm welcome and services. He is really genuine in servicing us.
- TV channel can be reviewed as the list was not the same as the actual channels.
- Showerhead pressure was not strong enough and not adjustable.
- Beehoon and pizza at Terrace Cafe were really great and delicious. But the free cracker was not eatable. Too hard. Not proper fried. Yes it's free, but no use to give something that cannot be eaten.
Thank you for reading our suggestions. Look forward to spend another holiday there.
March 18, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jeanmimi Sejour BATAM
Rien à dire de plus. Excellent séjour et accueil irréprochable
Grand moment de détente.
March 13, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Daniel Ng Nice
The resort provide a serene environment for relaxing.
March 9, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cccy22 Great hospitality over CNY
We were in time to catch greetings from lion dances at the restarant and lion dance performance at the lobby.
My elderly parents enjoyed themselves!
March 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Room4205 great for short vacation from Singapore
I was positively surprised by this resort; fantastic staff and service. You should probably hire professional photographer to take better pictures as your resort is much nicer than the impression one gets from your website.
March 2, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by lhrq Great service but amentities to be improved
Great staff attitude and great place to chill and relax. However, in-room amenities seems to be alittle to used up. The flushing system in the bathroom as well as the sink having a leakage issue.
These are some set back but overall it is a great stay!
February 26, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by katclx Well maintain for a old property
Overall experience is still pleasant as the breakfast buffet spread is good and pool is well kept. Try their karaoke which is very disappointing as the songs choices are limited, not up to date and some are not original. Surprise that they have a game rooms which is very thoughtful but a few more console would really be great as plenty of kids around and everyone is fighting over it. Quality of food definitely must look into it as some food are served cold or warm and not hot. Tastes of the food is not really up to my expectation for a 4 star resort as well.
February 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Lee82 Batam stay
The hotel is very comfortable and staff very attentive
February 19, 2015