Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Enjoy a State-of-the-Art Experience at Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Situated in the heart of this vibrant city at the gateway to the southwest, this ultra-modern hotel is minutes' from Cabot Circus, Bristol Hippodrome and all central attractions. We're just off the M32 motorway and the onsite NCP car park means getting here is effortless. Enter our glass fronted lounge, with quiet corners to meet for coffee and check email with wireless Internet.
There's space for gatherings at our Academy Centre with a dedicated event co-coordinator. Your stylish and chic guest room is an inviting environment for work with a media hub, work desk and air conditioning. Try your hand at hundreds of activities at the nearby Bristol Science Centre or explore historic Bristol all minutes from our hotel. You can pack a picnic and enjoy fresh air at Ashton Court Estate, venture over to Bath or embrace the sea air at Weston Super Mare. The thriving business district, home of NHS, Lloyds Bank, BT, HSBC, IBM and NatWest is within walking distance and The Airbus, Rolls Royce and BAE Systems Plant at Filton is a 15 minute drive away.
Fresh local produce goes into our classic dishes in The Spot Restaurant. Unwind with a few drinks in our stylish 7evern Bar, with 32-inch TVs showing news and sports.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
We are within walking distance of At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium, Brunel's S.S Great Britain, Bristol Hippodrome and many more attractions only a few miles further..... Bristol Zoo and Ashton Court for a picnic and play area with woodland walks.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Business Centre.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 15 GBP
- Discounted parking for hotel residents available at the onsite NCP St James Barton Car Park. £15.00 per night per Car. Height restriction applies to vehicles over 1.98 metres. If your vehicle is higher then 1.98 metres then please contact the hotel.
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Unfortunately at the Hotel we do not accept pets apart from guide dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 155
- Number of Suites: 4
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 155
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.