Holiday Inn A55 Chester West
Holiday Inn A55 Chester West
Westbound A55 Northop Hall, Mold Flintshire
Northop Hall, Mold
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn A55 Chester West
A modern North Wales hotel close to Chester, with a restaurant and facilities for meetings and weddings
Holiday Inn® A55 Chester West hotel is in the beautiful Welsh countryside, close to the border and a 15-minute drive from Chester. A park-and-ride scheme provides hassle-free access to the city. The hotel is close to the A55, which provides links to the region. The area is best explored by car, and there's ample free parking at the hotel.
The Welsh coastline is dotted with castles. CADW castles and historic sites are all within 30 minutes' drive from the hotel. Hunt for designer bargains at Cheshire Oaks Outlet, 20 minutes away by car, or head to Chester, where you can discover history at Chester Cathedral, see the ancient city walls or spend a family day out at Chester Zoo.
Business travelers visit the area for Deeside Industrial Park and St. Asaph Business Park, 10 and 25 minutes away respectively. You can hold a conference at one of the hotel's four meeting rooms. The largest, the Vivaldi Suite, opens on to a landscaped garden, making it an ideal venue for weddings, too.
Kids stay and eat free, so book a family room with two double beds and make the most of dining at the hotel's Conservatory Restaurant. Work out at the mini-gym, and stay connected with free Wi-Fi. End the day unwinding with a drink in the bar.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Private car park onsite at the hotel. Additional parking is located by the Vivaldi Suite entrance to allow for easy access to the conference and banqueting rooms.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 10 GBP
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- By prior arrangement only, we have 2 rooms in which we allow one small dog, a charge of 10.00 GBP is payable per stay. Dogs are not permitted in public areas and are not to be left unattended in the hotel room.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 81
- Number of Suites: 1
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 81
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.