Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Castle Street North Humberside
Kingston Upon Hull
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Marina hotel near city centre with free WiFi and a restaurant
Holiday Inn® Hull Marina hotel is a short stroll from city centre attractions and just a one-minute drive from the A63.
The main bus and rail station is an eight-minute walk, and we're about half a mile from Hull's Old Town, including the Museums Quarter. If you're here with family, visit the Skidby Windmill, a short drive away, or delight your kids with fascinating sea creatures at The Deep aquarium. Princess Quay Shopping Centre is a quick stroll from our Hull hotel. We have 3 spacious meeting rooms, and catering is available. The Myton Suite is popular for social events and hosts up to 120 guests for banquets or wedding receptions.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour room service
- Secure on-site parking
- Kids stay and eat free
Welcoming guest rooms include flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains and pillow menus, and you can upgrade to a room with a marina-view balcony. Sofa beds are available for the kids. You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the marina at the Junction Restaurant, which also features fresh seafood at dinner. End your evening with a drink at the Hull Marina Bar & Lounge or out on the patio.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 16 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10 GBP
- The main car park is located at the rear of the hotel. Blue Badge parking bays are situated at the rear and front of the hotel. The hotel charges £10.00 per night parking.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 5 GBP
- We are very happy for you to have your pet accompany you on your stay with us for a 5.00 charge per night however we do ask for you to contact the hotel direct for specific terms and conditions. Guide and working dogs are exempt from this charge.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 100
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 100
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.