Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Castle Street North Humberside
Kingston Upon Hull
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Hull Marina
Marina hotel close to city centre with an indoor pool, free WiFi and a restaurant
Only a minute's drive from the A63, the Holiday Inn® Hull Marina hotel is a short walk from the city centre. Hull's main bus and rail station is an eight-minute walk from the hotel, and you can be at the city's museum and arts quarters within a 12-minute walk.
Three spacious meeting rooms offer modern business facilities, and conference menus are available. Free WiFi helps your meeting stay on track, and attendees can park in the convenient on-site parking lot. The Myton suite is popular for social events and hosts up to 120 people for banquets or wedding receptions.
You can take a day trip to Skidby Windmill, which is less than eight miles from the hotel. Kids will delight in seeing all the different species of marine life just a 10-minute bus ride away at The Deep Aquarium. Looking for some retail therapy? The Princess Quay Shopping Centre is 5 minutes' walk from the hotel.
For dinner, you can savour a fresh seafood dish in the marina-facing Junction Restaurant, which also serves breakfast daily. Finish off the evening with a hot chocolate in the Hull Marina Bar & Lounge. Kids stay and eat for free. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the Fitness Centre or the indoor swimming pool.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
Free High-Speed Internet
Standard Wireless Internet service is included for all guests.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 8 GBP
- The main car park is located at the rear of the hotel. Blue Badge parking bays are situated at the rear and front of the hotel. The hotel charges £8.00 per night parking Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday parking is complimentary for hotel guests.
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 5 GBP
- We are very happy for you to have your pet accompany you on your stay with us for a 5.00 charge per night however we do ask for you to contact the hotel direct for specific terms and conditions.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 100
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 100
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel