Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
Abbey End 212
Abbey End 212
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 11am
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
A family-friendly hotel in Kenilworth with a brand new Tower Bistro restaurant
Holiday Inn® Kenilworth - Warwick hotel is in the heart of Warwickshire, less than 15 minutes from the M40 and M6 motorways.
Birmingham Airport (BHX) is a 20-minute drive, and Coventry station is within easy reach. A pleasant walk gets you to Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Gardens, and Warwick Castle is a short trip by car. You can step inside the house where Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon, and then watch a play at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. See a game at the Ricoh Arena, home of Wasps rugby and Coventry City football clubs, reachable by car in 25 minutes. If you’re hosting an event, the hotel offers four flexible meeting and event spaces that can accommodate up to 200 attendees. Business guests are within easy reach of Warwick Technology Park, the University of Warwick and exhibitions at the NEC and NAEC .
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
- Free parking
- Kids stay and eat free
212 Bar and Brasserie serves a full English breakfast, American/Italian menu for lunch and dinner. Grab a latte from Clock Tower Cafe and relax on the patio, or unwind with a drink in the hotel's stylish bar. Your quiet, spacious room comes with a choice of soft or firm pillows.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 0 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Limited parking available at the hotel during busy periods, we have a Parking Eye vehicle registration system where guests are asked to input their vehicle registration number into a tablet at reception to qualify for free parking.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 20 GBP
- Dogs are allowed in the hotel if under 50lbs. The room must be pre booked directly with the hotel before arrival and we have a pet policy that we ask guests with dogs to abide too.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 115
- Number of Suites: 4
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 115
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- 60 Bedrooms have been refurbished in 2018. All meeting and conference rooms refurbished July 2019.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2020
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2018
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Make it a more enjoyable trip
Summer Offer - 20% off
Triple your points
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.
FAQs for Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick is from 2pm, and check-out time is 11am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick has 1 restaurant. 212 Bar and Brasserie.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick have?
The Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick has 115 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick. Our Pet Policy: Dogs are allowed in the hotel if under 50lbs. The room must be pre booked directly with the hotel before arrival and we have a pet policy that we ask guests with dogs to abide too. .