Holiday Inn Lancaster
Holiday Inn Lancaster
Waterside Park Caton Road
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Lancaster
A modern Lancaster hotel just off the M6 motorway, with free parking, free WiFi and an indoor pool
Holiday Inn® Lancaster hotel is just off the M6, with easy access to the Lake District. The shops and attractions of Lancaster are a 10-minute drive away. Alternatively, leave the car in the hotel's free car park and catch a bus to the town centre from the stop outside the hotel. Lancaster station is served by direct trains to Manchester. Blackpool Airport (BLK) is 40 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel is just 20 minutes' drive from the scenic Lake District National Park. A 10-minute drive from the hotel, 12th-century Lancaster Castle is surrounded by parkland. Nearby, the riverside Lancaster Maritime Museum occupies a former warehouse. Morecambe Bay, 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, offers coastal walks and seafront cafés.
Business guests are 20 minutes' drive from Heysham Power Station. At the hotel, you can host meetings for up to 100 people in seven flexible conference rooms with AV equipment and free WiFi.
In the relaxed restaurant, start your day with a buffet breakfast, or enjoy an evening meal with family or colleagues. A visit to the well-equipped gym or indoor pool helps keep you fit, before relaxing in the steam room or sauna.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
Outdoor Play area on the hotel grounds.Children’s Entertainment on peak weekends onlyIndoor swimming pool - waiting lists will be in operation during peak times such as Bank Holidays, Easter and School holidays.Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the pool after 8pm Monday - Thursday.
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||19 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Premium Internet Fee : 16 GBP
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- One Dog per room. Dogs are not permitted in executive rooms and public areas.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 156
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 156
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.