It’s fresh and it’s hot. Dig into our Express Start Breakfast full of your favourites to help kick start your day, included at no extra charge to you.
Breakfast offering may vary by hotel location
Explore Our Hotel
A refurbished Dunfermline hotel with free WiFi and excellent local transport links
Holiday Inn Express® Dunfermline hotel is moments from the M90 motorway and only 18 miles from Edinburgh.
The hotel is within easy driving distance of the centre of this ancient Fife town and coastal villages. Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is 15 miles away, and if you fancy a night out, direct trains run from nearby Dunfermline Queen Margaret station to Edinburgh Waverley station. The legendary golf course and beaches of St. Andrews are less than an hour away by car. Families can trace 700 years of history at Dunfermline Palace and Abbey, and kids love the sharks and underwater tunnel at Deep Sea World, right beside the Forth Bridge. Business guests can easily walk to events at the Carnegie Conference Centre next door. The local offices of Sky, Nationwide, Amazon and FMC Technologies are all within a short drive.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- An Express Start™ Breakfast included in the room rate
- A meeting room for up to 25 guests
- Free parking
Our comfortable and thoughtfully designed Next Generation bedrooms have handy USB ports where you can charge your laptop, movable work desks, power showers and high-quality bedding. In the evening, you can relax at the bar with a pint or enjoy a hearty supper in the Great Room.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Pay-per-view Available
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
Location: Ground Floor
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Contemporary styled bar area with large screen satellite TV showing the latest sports events and other programmes.
Hours of Operation: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- 1 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® One Rewards members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Storage Space Available
Halbeath Road Fife
Dunfermline, KY11 8JH
Check In: 4:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- On site complimentary parking for 90 vehicles is available with designated blue badge parking located by the hotel entrance. The car park is open air with no height restrictions, well-lit and monitored by CCTV.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals are welcome at no charge. Subject to availability.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 82
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 82
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 5
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline is available from 6:30 am to 9:30 am.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline is from 4:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline has 1 restaurant. Great Room.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline have?
The Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline has 82 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline. There is a pet deposit per stay of 20 GBP. Our Pet Policy: Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals are welcome at no charge. Subject to availability..