Explore Our Hotel
Central Lincoln hotel near Lincoln University with breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express® Lincoln City Centre hotel is a 15-minute walk from Lincoln Central for direct trains to Sheffield and Nottingham. Jet-off from Humberside Airport (HUY), 50-minutes from our hotel, or drive to East Midlands Airport in an hour and a half.
Discover the culture and stunning views of this historic city; wander around the grounds of Lincoln Castle or visit Lincoln Cathedral, where Da Vinci Code was filmed. Take a stroll down the cobbled streets, enjoy some retail therapy on Lincoln High Street or Music lover? Head to gigs at the Engine Shed or if you fancy a show, New Theatre Royal is a short drive away.
Recharge your batteries after a day of exploring. Our comfortable bedrooms are kitted out with handy conveniences like flat-screen TVs and en suites with power showers. Stream your favourite shows to your device with our fast and free Wi-Fi or curb those midnight cravings with something to eat from our 24-hour snack menu. When you wake up, head to the inclusive breakfast buffet for some fuel for your day: warm baps, croissants and coffees.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Enjoy hot drinks and a selection of wine, beers and premium spirits from our hotel bar.
Location: Ground floor
Hours of Operation: 11:00 am - 1:00 am
- 1 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
- Ice Machine
Brayford Enterprise Park Ruston Way
Lincoln, LN6 7DB
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 12:00 pm
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 5 GBP
- The car park is managed by Your Parking Space and is from 5 GBP per vehicle per night for hotel residents. Payment can be made at the machines in the car park with a card, in the hotel reception area, or via the Your Parking Space app.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals welcome at no charge.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 118
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 118
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2008
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2008
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
- China Union Pay
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Summer Offer - 20% off
Triple your points
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre?
At Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 5 GBP.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre is from 3:00 pm, and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre has 1 restaurant.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre have?
The Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre has 118 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre. There is a pet deposit per stay of 20 GBP. Our Pet Policy: Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals welcome at no charge. .