- The O2 Arena, music & entertainment venue - 1.4 km
- British Museum - 13.5 km
- National Maritime Museum - 2.1 km
- Cutty Sark Clipper Ship - 2.6 km
- London Eye (Coca Cola) Ferris Wheel - 11.4 km
- Tower of London - 9 km
- Buckingham Palace - 13.4 km
- Houses of Parliament - 13.2 km
- Sea Life London Aquarium - 11.4 km
- Tate Modern Southbank Art Gallery - 11 km
- Oxford Street - Shopping - 14.3 km
- Westfield Shopping Centre - Stratford - 7.1 km
- Royal Observatory Greenwich - 3.4 km
- Peter Harrison Planetarium
- Greenwich Peninsula Golf Range - 1.6 km
- Emirates Air Line cable car - 1.3 km
- Meantime Brewing Company - 0.6 km
- ExCeL London - Exhibition Centre 6.4 km
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - 6 km
- West End Theatre District - 12.7 km
Distance from Hotel: 2.55 MI/ 4.1 KM North East
Golf: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM
At the Royal Observatory Greenwich, a 10-minute bus ride from the hotel, you can see where Greenwich Mean Time was established and stand astride the Prime Meridian of the World. Characterised by the onion dome housing the Great Equatorial Telescope, the observatory sits at the top of a hill in Greenwich Park. In the planetarium, you can journey through the solar system to distant galaxies.
At the O2 iconic, riverside entertainment complex, just 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, the arena hosts an international programme of concerts and shows. For panoramic London skyline views, book a climb over the arena roof. There is a wide choice of restaurants and bars to tempt you, or you can knock down some pins at the bowling alley or catch a movie in the multiscreen cinema.
Don't Go Home Without
In Greenwich, a short bus ride from the hotel, the National Maritime Museum’s vast collections explore Britain's intriguing naval history. You can learn the story of the powerful East India Company and view Lord Nelson's uniform from the Battle of Trafalgar. The kids can try their hand at maritime skills in a gallery featuring hands-on exhibits such as an interactive ship simulator.
In addition to the handy river bus connection near the hotel and the Emirates Air Line cable car over the River Thames, you can also cross the river through the Greenwich Foot Tunnel, a 10-minute bus ride away from the hotel. Opened in 1902, the tile-lined tunnel under the River Thames extends from its entrance in a redbrick, glazed dome near the Cutty Sark ship museum across to Island Gardens.