Explore Our Hotel
Comfortable hotel with free WiFi, inclusive breakfast and good links to central Birmingham
Holiday Inn Express® Birmingham - Walsall M6, Jct.10 hotel is close to the M6 motorway and central Walsall.
You can drive to central Birmingham's shops and theatres in 20 minutes. Direct trains from nearby Walsall Station reach the city centre in 25 minutes. Ride the rollercoasters at Drayton Manor theme park, take your family to see penguins and sharks at The National Sea Life Centre Birmingham or take in a concert at the renowned Symphony Hall. Close to the hotel, Walsall's Victorian arboretum offers kids the chance to glide around a lake in pedalos shaped like giant swans. Here for work? Walsall's business parks are within a few miles, and the hotel's 3 smart meeting rooms offer space for up to 60 guests. A lobby computer and printer assist with any last-minute work details.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- Express Start™ Breakfast included in the room rate
- All Day Dining
- Free on-site parking
Spacious, stylish rooms include blackout curtains for restful sleep. Family rooms come with sofa beds. At day's end, you can relax over a snack and a glass of wine in the hotel's inviting bar and lounge.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Separate Vanity Area
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Pay-per-view Available
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
Relax in our lounge and restaurant area serving food 24 hours a day
Location: Great Room
Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Hours of Operation: : 6:00 am-11:59 pm
- 3 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
Tempus Ten, Tempus Drive
Walsall, WS2 8TJ
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- As of 14 March 2016 Only Guide Dogs and Service Dogs Allowed. All Guide Dogs and Service Dogs must have documentation stating that they are a registered or they will not be allowed inside the hotel.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 120
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 120
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 04-June-2019 To 30-June-2019
- Hotel being painted currently and the exterior is currently scaffolded
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2019
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2018
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
Limited Time Walsall Offers
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall?
Complementary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall for hotel guests.
Does Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall is available from 6:30 am to 10:00 am.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall is from 2:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall has 1 restaurant. Great Room.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall have?
The Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall has 120 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Walsall.