InterContinental Resort Mauritius
Enjoy the best of the beautiful island of Mauritius
Secluded within the boundaries of exclusive Balaclava Bay, on the island’s northern coast, this 210-room Mauritius hotel resort was designed to blend modern convenience with traditional Mauritius flavor. It was also created to cater to the needs of couples, families and business travelers alike. At this luxury Mauritius hotel, you can choose from energetic sports or sophisticated dining. Alongside the indulgence of SPA InterContinental, you’ll find the convenience of our conference facilities.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- We have the main lobby accessible by ramp. From the Lobby, we have a ramp that leads to the middle level of the rooms. The resort has no elevators and stairs between the three tiers of floors. There are wheelchair friendly paths all around the hotel.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort only allows guide dogs into the resort for accomodated guests.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU)
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/25 Spaces
- The resort offers complimentary parking for all guests
Dine in Balaclava
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.