LUXURY HOTEL IN SANTIAGO’S NEW FINANCIAL DISTRICT
Conveniently located in the business district, this elegant hotel is the best choice for both business and pleasure. Nearby you can find the largest shopping center in Latin America, Costanera Center, US Embassy, WTC, Bicentennial Park and subway stations. The hotel’s rooms were newly renovated. In addition, it offers spacious meeting rooms that make it one of the most important convention centers in Santiago.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Meetings spaces, lobby, restaurants and rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- ADA Elevators
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/6 Spaces
- Pets not allowed. Only service dogs allowed. Must present certificate.
- Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez (SCL)
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/210 Spaces
- Daily self parking fee : 25 USD
- Controlled and paid access gates to iluminated parking.
Dine in Santiago
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.