Grand Cayman KY1-1303
The first new hotel to be built on the Island of Grand Cayman in a decade, The Seafire Resort + Spa transcends the typical Caribbean resort by becoming the first boutique resort. Here, trendsetting contemporary design meets the timeless allure of world-famous Seven Mile Beach for the first time. Boundless open-air architecture features commanding views of the sea at every turn, unfolding to meandering gardens, countless unexpected sanctuaries, and convivial gathering spaces. Escape effortlessly into your sensory adventure of choice, from spontaneous and social, to serene and secluded, all with memorable Caymanian flavor and warm Kimpton spirit.
Inspired Travel Begins Here
Kimpton Stay Human Project
Stay Longer and Save
- Oceanfront Location
- Ocean Views
- Oceanfront Pool + Pool Bar
- Private Balconies in All Rooms
- Specialty Rooms + Suites
- Extra Large Rooms, Suites, and Bungalows
- Full-service Spa
- In-room Spa Services
- Onsite 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Camp Seafire - Kids Camp
- Concierge Services
- Hosted Evening Social Hour
- Beachfront Restaurant Coccoloba Bar & Grill
- Ave and Avecita Restaurant
- The Pantry at Seafire on-the-go cafe
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning + Laundry
- Express Check in/Check out
- Bay Views
- Water Sports Toys Including Kayaks, Standing Paddle Boards, Water Tricycle, Floating Rafts, and Sail Boat
- Snorkeling Gear from Red Sail Sports
- Daily Fitness Classes; Beach Yoga, Boxfit, Paddle Board Yoga, and Beachfit
- Complimentary Dining for Children under 5 in Main Restaurant or Beach Restaurant
- Valet Parking
- GoPro Underwater Cameras with Built in WiFi (SD card sold separately)
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Luxurious Frette Linens
- Luxurious Robes
- Refrigerator Available
- In-Room Yoga Mats
Here, the ocean is an ever-present design element. All 266 guestrooms and suites have private balconies, the great majority offering views of Grand Cayman’s clear cyan waters. Your swanky sanctuary includes floor-to-ceiling windows, bright and airy vibe, even a spa mini-bar. For large families or groups, reserve an oceanfront bungalow suite. Learn More
An extensive spread of fresh, local seafood and produce, infused into coastal Mediterranean recipes that appeal to your whole party.
Whether you’re seated at the Chef’s Counter or at the communal table, Avecita is a culinary experience you’ll take home as a favorite memory.
Mexican street food meets Caribbean seafood at Grand Cayman’s Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa.
Wake up to specialty coffee drinks, fresh juices and decadent pastries, or take a mid-day break with gourmet sandwiches, salads or grab + go delights.