Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 47
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cutter comfortable room and bed real comfy:)
I would definitely recommend to visitors, great services and nice people.
November 26, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by jillybeanmontana Excellent staff
The staff were great to accommodate and fix things quickly.
November 4, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Unhappy76 Bad accomodation all the way around
I was in recently for a visit with family. My extended family had a suite so I decided to get a room myself. When I checked into the room everything seemed to look fine. I wasn't aware that the refrigerator didn't get cold until I checked on refreshments later on, I laid down on the bed and realized the bed sank downwards where my head was so I decided to let the front desk know so they could address the problems. They acted a bit annoyed that I was even asking to have something looked at. So I shrugged off and went to the pool and ohhhmmmmggggeee.... the big pool was sooooo cold! I thought oh well I will go warm up in the hot tub. So I went to the hot tub and to my surprise it was only luke warm and it felt like cold water was coming out of the jets! So I just gave up and went back to my room where maintenance had come and fixed the fridge but said there was nothing wrong with the bed! I was like hello, who likes to lay down with their head hanging downward?! So I will reward these guys with never staying at there hotel property again!
October 28, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by SBB52 Where do I begin....
At first, I thought, well, this should be okay..... I was wrong. Here's my list:
1..lightbulb broken in my room... I mean broken... glass every where. I had to place 2 phone calls to get another light bulb, after I cleaned up the glass.
2. Room VERY POORLY lit
3. Ice machine broken on my floor
4. Extremely poor soundproofing. Could hear all the noises from the room next door.
5. Food was terrible. One member of our group ate in the restaurant and refused to pay for it.
6. Ordered room service for breakfast - they were out of bananas (?) took the mixed fruit instead. Asked for no melon. Received all melon
7. Ordered room service for dinner (I was out of options for various reasons that had nothing to do with Holiday Inn) Salmon was cooked well, but the rest of the meal was awful. Asparagus was reedy, Caesar salad was awful.
8. Room was not cleaned on day 2 until 5:15. That was after I called twice.
9. I listened to the Front Desk lie to a guest while I was checking in (about why Room Service didn't answer their phone) I got the same lie the next day. Called them out on it....
10. of the 2 Elevators, one was out of service, the other took so long that I was able to carry my luggage down the stairs, into my car and get back up and elevator still wasn't there yet...
11. When I complained the Desk clerk decided to give me a partial credit. which was nice, but she Overcharged me instead. I caught it and it was fixed, but had I not thoroughly examined the charges, I would not have caught it.
12. Carpets throughout the hotel were dirty.
13. While waiting for the elevator I listened to the housekeepers complain over and over and over. Very unprofessional.
October 23, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Brendajf Great Place to Stay in Greta Falls
Really liked the hotel and the hot pool. Beds were really comfortable, but the pillows were a bit too soft for what I'm used to. Unfortunately, I didn't try the restaurant as I'm not a big breakfast eater & we were gone for most of the day to take in the other meals. But, the menu looked really good for the prices listed.
October 21, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LG1962 Fantastic restaurant!
I travel to Great Falls about 4 times a year and always stay at this hotel. The entire staff is the friendliest I've encountered in my travels, not to mention the restaurant is amazing. They always do these lunch and dinner specials that are fantastic. It's not your every day "chain" restaurant. The service from their wait staff is exceptional as well. I would recommend this property to all of my friends and family any day.
October 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Front desk personnel were great and each staff member we encountered were terrific!
Our arrival was delayed due to the tardiness of the train. We called to rearrange our stay, and it was no problem. It was handled immediately.
The cleaning staff and repair people were also friendly and knowledgeable.
All in all it was a terrific stay.
October 10, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Northbound Excellent Room
The hotel accommodations and staff were excellent. I was very satisfied with the room and the rest I had. The breakfast at the restaurant was good quality and value, the service was very poor. The restaurant is in the hotel but not owned or operated by Holiday Inn and a sign stating this is posted at the entrance. Newly remodeled rooms and very accommodating staff, I would recommend room service or eating elsewhere.
October 9, 2013