Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 158
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by ANR13 Room
Suite room I stayed in was large and very clean. Nice to have a place to work
September 2, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Bat 56 Quick trip
Fulfilled needs for popup trip. Convenient location for personal business and access to roads in area.
September 1, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by henkh Nice room and good location
Location was perfect. The mall is right next door. Room was good and clean.
August 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Arlgy great place to stay
As always for the most part have had a good nights rest in a clean safe enviroment. Thats an important aspect of traveling and stayin in a place for the night.
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Samantha24 Consistent Quality
We won't stay anywhere else when we visit the Philly area. H.I. King of Prussia is clean and well maintained; the staff is friendly, and you can't beat the price!
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Chief13 Excellent King Suite
This HIE was excellent in all ways. The king suite offered priovacy between the bedroom and sitting area making it very comfortable for us as we shared the room with our daughter. We also enjoyed the seperation between the shower/toilet and sink/vanity. That may seem insignificant but when you have more than one person in a room it helped to get us through the morning bathroom process much quicker by not having to wait for one person to finish their shower while needing to use only the sink and mirror. Food was what we have come to expect when staying at a Holiday Inn. A double breakfast buffet made it much easier to get our breakfast quickly. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great experience. Will stay here again.
August 26, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SCRedneck Poor Wi-Fi Service
Looks as if this was an older hotel renovated into a Holiday Inn express. Friendly front desk staff. My two room suite had a balcony on the bedroom and kitchen/living room which was a plus. Warning: Do not stay here if you require Wi-Fi to get business work done. The Wi-Fi is very slow and you will get frequent “Page can’t connect” errors
• Friendly front desk staff
• Was recognized as a IHG member with extra points
• Quiet hotel on the back side away from the highway with clean rooms
• Balcony on the bedroom and kitchen/living room a plus
• Coffee available 24 hours but no decaf available
• Microwave and Mini-Fridge in room
• Comfortable mattress and pillows
• King of Prussia Mall across the street containing numerous specialty stores and restaurants
• Wi-Fi service in room painfully slow making online work difficult. Numerous “page cannot be displayed” errors then finally it connects
• Ethernet (wired) service did not work at all
• Water pressure in shower fair
• TV In kitchen/living area cannot be viewed from table. Had to move a side table next to couch to place laptop on
• No plastic liners in any trash can in the room
• Housekeeping staff shutting doors hard and talking loudly to each other. You would think with a Do Not Disturb sign on the door, they would be quieter when near by. No so!!!
• Saturday breakfast went well; however, Monday was a problem. No plates available, pancake maker out of mix, all coffee containers out of coffee, and breakfast attendant nowhere to be found. All of this at 8:30 AM. Breakfast is served from 7:30 AM until 9:30 AM.
August 24, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SuzannaH23 Very friendly staff, soft bed, loud air conditioner
Although the bed was too soft for my taste and the air conditioner was very loud, the friendly helpful staff made up for it! Also the breakfast was excellent. I will be staying there again in September when I visit my daughter for parents weekend.
August 24, 2014