Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 64
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by gracia 位置较偏，建筑富有特色
December 11, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 Great location and great staff
It was a reward night but we were lucky to get upgraded to a suites room. The staff are excellernt. This hotel locates at a relatively quiet place, but still very close to the beach and shopping area. The breakfast doesn't offer many options though. If you just go for beach and sunshine, or you would go out whole day for diving or shopping, this hotel is a great option.
December 7, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by HorribleExp Room with dozens moths flying around
The worst experience for me to stay in a global brand chain hotel. I will try to avoid Holiday Inn hotels in all my future business and personal trips.
- Upon arrival of the hotel, 3 staff in reception, I standing right in front of a lady for at least 5 mins being TOTALLY ignored. Even she working on something else I think as a hotel staff shall be trained with manner: I can wait with more pleasure if the staff can tell me she would come to me very soon after finish her work on hand.
- I checked in at around 4-5pm. The room was not ready when I arrived the room with the room ket. Housekeeping was still working on the pillow bags.
- A few moths in the room, more in the toilet.
- The 2nd day I went out and back to the room after 11pm, no housekeeping being done. Dozen of moths flying in the room (with many dead on the floor), even more horrible in the toilet with at least double the quantity. Not sure if it is because the rain happening in the late afternoon of the day, yet it is unacceptable for a hotel room to allow this happening.
- I called Front Desk asking why no housekeeping, they said they did not understand as they had record the room should be done. They said they would arrange housekeeping immediately. I told them what I needed was sleep but not housekeeping at such late night, so please do NOT go to my room. Yet they still assigned people to go to my room TWICE after the call.
December 5, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PeterJ1629 Superb hotel
Quiet rooms super pillows .Super pool and beautifully constructed
hotel.Stayed 9 nights Nov2013
December 1, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by SHORIS Great Location, but budget hotel at higher value
Hotel and rooms as such matched with expectations that tourists have from Holiday Inn name but services including breakfast are of below average standards. It felt like staying in Holiday Inn Europe (average breakfast serve) and not in Thailand, famous for generosity. Further even glasses for drink could not be provided in the room. We had to use plastic glasses. Please compare the prices that you charge with the hotels in neighbour hood (say nap Patong or Andaman Beach Suites where we have stayed before) vis-a-vis the services provided there and you will find the difference.
November 28, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tonyvanS Comfortable bed and beautiful environment.
IT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN PHUKET. I CHOOSE THIS HOTEL BECAUSE I ALWAYS CHOOSE THE HOTEL OF IHG GROUP.
THE HOLIDAY EXPRESS IN PHUKET IMPRESSED ME A LOT.
THE RECEPTION ARE VERY POLITE AND SINCERE. THE BED IS REALLY COMFORTABLE. I WILL CHOOSE THIS HOTEL AGAIN WHEN NEXT TIME I GO TO PHUKET.
November 25, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by aquarian77 Value for Money and great location
This is a very good place to stay. Rooms are clean and has all the facilities that you would need. Breakfast is standard and would be good to have some more choices. Close to the beach and all the activities. Highly recommend this to all our friends.
November 20, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Ventsi Perfect choice as location and service
The hotel is on the first line but still about 50m off the main road so quite quiet and relaxing place. And just 2 intersections from the famous Bangla road. SO the location is perfect combination of 1st line beach hotel, close the the main attractions of Patong beach and still quiet and relaxing place.
Rooms are small but clean and comfortable with nice veranda looking to the pool. The pools are not big. The kids pool is really nice with rain shower and a kind of jacuzzi at one end.
The beach itself is nice, clean, clean water but the beach staff and the various vendors are quite annoying and disturbing in offering their services and products.
I would recommend this hotel for most travelers - those who seek a peaceful place to stay with nearby clean beach and those who want to enjoy the night life at less than 10 mins walking distance.
November 16, 2013