Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 109
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Was made to feel very welcomed by receptionist - Brent!
From the moment I arrived in the evening, after a long day, I was looking forward to relax, a hot shower, a comfortable bed and a quick 'check-in,' and I was not disappointed, as Brent, the receptionist, greeted me professionally, but warmly and made me feel very welcomed. Brent made sure that everything was in order and without hesitation handed me the room keys and with clear directions to my room, I was on my way.
By the professional manner I was received at arrival, it set the tone for the rest of my stay.
The following morning, the young lady that was taking care of the breakfast setup, quickly said, "Good Morning and Welcome," as I walked in.
Overall, I feel that Brent and the young lady were excellent examples of a positive Silver City management representation of the local Holiday Inn.
December 14, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Pete36ABQ Comfortable bed; small quibbles with service and breakfast
funny tasting juice
few breakfast choices
dead batteries in remote
great stay otherwise
December 11, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by krazykora Silver city great place
I always stay in Holiday Inn's and especially this one in silver City. Staff friendly and internet was great!
December 10, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Wildwood59 Such a considerate staff
My team and I were performing work in the area and had to work through the weekend. They opened the breakfast area up for us early on Saturday and Sunday so we could fuel up before facing the cold temps outside. It was very much appreciated by all 6 of us.
December 5, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by azz2 good business hotel in silver city
This is a good hotel for Silver City, NM. If you are in the area for business this is a nice place to stay. The updated rooms are nice and comfortable.
December 5, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Jim Thats my nickname bed soft
bed was too soft. I will make my voluntary review as long or as short as I please
December 2, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Katie Girl Amazing little touches make this a real winner!
This is a fairly nice hotel in Silver City. Probably the best one there! I preferred the lobby and second floor sitting area before they "upgraded" it. The staircase used to be more delicate and charming, and for some reason they got rid of the cozy little sitting area at the top of the stairs with fireplace and a tall bookshelf full of books you could read while there. The fireplace is still there--not sure why youd' sit there now, though.
- amazing, friendly, helpful staff at every turn
- fabulous breakfast with an amazing array of selections, both healthy and indulgent
- rooms are very nicely updated; very pretty and classy-looking
- the best TV options I've seen in any hotel ever, including 5 star hotels. There are many, many channels including those you probably watch at home (HGTV, Lifetime, OWN, etc) AND there's a guide you can pull up to see what's on, and what's on the channel that you're watching. AMAZING!
- a great little sundries area, with many options--tons of beverage options, candy bars, crackers, otc meds, and even frozen dinners you can microwave and eat in your room. A really nice touch!
- The blower stays on in the room all the time, so you either have cool air or hot air blowing at all times. Annoying!
- The internet simply does NOT connect
- The utensils in the breakroom were really flimsy. Not earth-shattering stuff, but a real annoyance.
November 30, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lutefisk63 Great Experience
The typical Holiday Inn Express facilities, services and amenities were all very well done. We had some special needs as we were exploring the area for a suitable lodging for a car club rally. The staff was extremely helpful to us in providing the info we needed and had sound recommendations regarding some of the details.
November 26, 2014