Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28
Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28
Brook Street Essex
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct.28
A smart Brentwood hotel off the M25, with indoor pool and 9 versatile event spaces
Holiday Inn® Brentwood M25, Jct.28 hotel is moments fromM25 motorway and near Brentwood town centre.
Buses run to Brentwood from right outside the hotel, and you can drive to the coast at Southend-on-Sea in around half an hour. If you have a flight to catch, London Stansted Airport (STN) is 25 minutes away by car. Our 9 flexible event rooms are perfect for hosting celebrations or business meetings for up to 120 guests, and you can spill out onto the garden patio in the summer. Nearby businesses include Ford, BT and BNY Mellon. The shops and cinema at the huge intu Lakeside Shopping Centre are a 15-minute drive away, while nearby there are animals and family rides at Old MacDonald's Farm. For a night out, head to Brentwood's Sugar Hut, as seen on TV's ''The Only Way Is Essex.''
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour room service
- A fitness centre and indoor pool
Welcoming guest rooms with comfy beds and a pillow menu help you enjoy restful nights. Family rooms come with sofa bed – perfect for kids. You can start the day with a full English breakfast in Traders Restaurant, enjoy dinner in the evening and meet friends for Starbucks coffee or a glass of wine in the lounge.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Within the room the TV offers the Cartoon network channel, free magazines and whilst dining in the restaurant an activity pack is available. Old MacDonalds farm is a short drive from the hotel, meet the animals and enjoy the activities.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|Europe||17 and Under||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 16 GBP
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 2 GBP
- This hotel offers chargeable private parking which is payable via pay machine or mobile. Parking is free for residents and is free for Spirit members. Lounge/bar guests subject to a minimum spend of £10 per vehicle. Vehicles must be registered
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- No pets allowed in the hotel except guide dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 149
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 149
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.