Explore Our Hotel
Modern hotel in central Burnley with free WiFi and parking
Holiday Inn Express® Burnley M65, Jct.10 is right off the M65 motorway, a short drive or bus ride from the town centre.
Onward travel is a breeze. Direct trains to Preston and Blackpool leave from Burnley Barracks station a short walk away while Manchester trains depart Burnley Manchester Road station, a six-minute drive away.
Burnley F.C. play at nearby Turf Moor stadium and Haydock Park racecourse is 40-minutes away by car. Hit the shops at Boundary Mill Stores. Local business parks include Network 65, Altham and Lomeshaye.
The 4 meeting rooms are ideal for socially distanced get-togethers with colleagues.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free on-site parking with electrical charge points
- Breakfast included
- Bar and All-Day Dining
- IHG Way of Clean standards
Comfortable rooms including some with sofa beds; handy when travelling with kids. Need a quiet, comfortable workspace alternative to working from home? Hire a room for the day by giving us a call.
Tuck into dinner in the Great Room, or relax on the outdoor terrace with a drink from the bar. Breakfast is served to your table in our socially distanced lounge. Tuck into sausages, bacon, beans, scrambled eggs, cereal, pastries and more and get the day off to a great start!
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Separate Vanity Area
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
Start your day with a Grab and Go breakfast bag. Enjoy great food in the relaxed atmosphere of our Great Room.Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel allows you to stay in touch with friends and family. Relax on our exterior patio with a cool drink.
Location: Ground floor easy access
Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Hours of Operation: : 6:30 am-8:30 pm
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Relax in our modern, comfortable lounge area. We offer all day dining and a good selection of drinks. It's a great meeting place for a catch up with friends, colleagues or to simply relax after a long day.
Location: Ground floor
Hours of Operation: 11:00 am - 3:00 am
- 4 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Wake Up Calls
- Storage Space Available
55 Pendle Way
Burnley, BB12 0TJ
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- The hotel has ample car parking for all guests. The car park is well lit and has limited CCTV coverage. All vehicles and belongings in the vehicle are left at the owners own risk.The hotel will not take any responsibility for loss or damages.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 15 GBP
- We welcome dogs and they are charged at 15 per dog, per stay. Your pooch will receive a goody bag on arrival. Water and snack stations are positioned around the hotel and beds are available on request, subject to availability
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 102
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 102
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Our Biggest Member Event Is On!
Tuck into our Festive Specials menu
Earn up to 3X points
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 is available from 6:30 am to 9:30 am.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 is from 2:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 has 1 restaurant. The Great Room.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 have?
The Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10 has 102 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Burnley M65, Jct.10. There is a pet deposit per stay of 15 GBP. Our Pet Policy: We welcome dogs and they are charged at 15 per dog, per stay. Your pooch will receive a goody bag on arrival. Water and snack stations are positioned around the hotel and beds are available on request, subject to availability.