- Kentucky Speedway
- Main Street La Grange Visitors Center
- Oldham KY Tourism & Conventions
- Oldham County History Center & Museum
- The Little Kentucky River Winery
- Yew Dell Botanical Gardens
- Kentucky Artisan Distillery
- 3rd Turn Brewing- Oldham Gardens
- Open Range Sports
- CityPlace Convention Center
City Name: Louisville
Direction from City Center to Hotel: North East
Distance from Hotel: 10 MI/ 16.09 KM
Golf: 2.3 MI/ 3.7 KM South
Downtown Louisville is just 20 minutes away, featuring the Frazier Arms Museum, Muhammad Ali Center, Louisville Slugger Bat factory and museum, Louisville Science Center, YUM Center and much more. Don't forget to tour one of Louisville's famous Bourbon Distilleries such as Angels Envy , Woodford Reserve or Makers Mark.
Kentucky Speedway is 30 minutes north of the Holiday Inn Express LaGrange KY and hosts the NASCAR Quaker State 400 in July. The Kentucky Speedway Tourism office and museum is open year round for visitors and often you can catch various NASCAR drivers practicing on the track.
Don't Go Home Without
Don't forget to stop by our wonderful horse farms
Stop by the historic La Grange District for great for and experience.