It’s fresh and it’s hot. Dig into our Express Start Breakfast full of your favourites to help kick start your day, included at no extra charge to you.
Breakfast offering may vary by hotel location
Explore Our Hotel
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Power Converter Available
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
The Great Room is a modern express cafe bar and is located in the heart of the hotel on the ground floor. Complimentary breakfast is provided in The Great Room and a 24Hr new Express menu is available. Relax in the bar area with a drink and take advantage of free WiFi to catch up on those last minute emails or search for fun things to do in the local area.
Location: Hotel Lobby - Ground Floor
Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Hours of Operation: : 6:00 am-11:00 pm
Hotel Bars & Lounges
The Great Room is open for drinks for residents of the hotel 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. You can also enjoy our delicious specials menu which is available Monday to Thursdays.
Location: Ground Floor
Hours of Operation: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- 2 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
11 Station Road
Stockport, SK3 9JD
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 8.5 GBP
- Multi Storey NCP car park adjacent to the hotel on Railway Road SK1 3SW. There is a disabled guest drop off point at the rear of the hotel. Parking is discounted for staying guests for 50% off the total value.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- We welcome guide dogs only and request that you contact the hotel prior to arrival.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 115
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 115
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 10
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Earn unlimited 2X points
Reach Platinum Elite Status Faster
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Stockport
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Stockport?
At Holiday Inn Express Stockport, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 8.5 GBP.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Stockport for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Stockport direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Stockport have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Stockport does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Stockport?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Stockport is available from 6:30 am to 9:30 am.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Stockport?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Stockport is from 3:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Stockport offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Stockport offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Stockport have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Stockport has 1 restaurant. The Great Room.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Stockport?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Stockport vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Stockport have?
The Holiday Inn Express Stockport has 115 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Stockport?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express Stockport.