Los Angeles CA 90048
Hotel Chic on Miracle Mile
At this time, we are open and accepting guests. We're continuing to monitor developments and following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the State of California. The City of Los Angeles requires all guests to wear face coverings over their noses and mouths. Hotel may refuse entry or service to any person who fails to comply.
A boutique slice of heaven along L.A.’s Miracle Mile, Kimpton Hotel Wilshire is urban, modern and stylish. It has everything you could want for a stay in L.A., like a rooftop pool. You’ll have views of the Los Angeles skyline, too, including the iconic Hollywood sign. And the luxe location puts you right in the heart of the action: Beverly Hills, the Sunset Strip, Museum Row and shopper’s mecca The Grove is just minutes away.
Inspired Travel Begins Here
Kimpton X Micro Kickboard
Best Coast Neighbors
- Continental Breakfast for up to (2) Registered Guests
- Complimentary Calls Within the Continental US
- Pressed Juice Wellness Shot Available 7AM to 10AM
- On Tap Nitro Cold Brew Available 24 Hours
- Two Bottles of Water as a Welcome During Check-In
- Local Gym Pass
- High Speed WiFi at 15MB for up to (5) Devices
- PressReader Digital Access to Hundreds of Newspapers + Magazines
- Printing + Copying Services (up to 10 pages)
- In-Room Dining
- Luxurious Frette Linens
- In-Room Yoga Mats
- Signature Animal Print Robes
Blending rich textures with California cool (think bright touches of color playing off sleek furnishings) our 74 guestrooms are also outfitted with the latest in-room technologies to make your stay as restful – and productive – as you need it to be. Suites give you more room and the penthouse is a 1,100 space that’s perfect for hosting a cocktail reception or dinner. Did we mention its rooftop terrace has sweeping views of the Los Angeles skyline? Learn More
Fabulous fare and taste-tempting menus served al fresco at The Pop-Up at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, where we raise the bar at our rooftop restaurant.