Seattle WA 98121
Where Elegant Meets Edgy
Welcome to where throwback glimpses the future. Originally established as a mariners lodging in 1910, Kimpton Palladian Hotel has been reinvented with luxe amenities and vintage design elements for trendsetting entrepreneurs of today. Located near the Waterfront and two blocks from Seattle’s world famous Pike Place Market, Kimpton Palladian Hotel features innovative work spaces and eclectic accommodations that capture the gritty elegance of Belltown’s back alley speakeasies, hip wine bars and chic urban boutiques.
Inspired Travel Begins Here
Eff It, Let's Elope!
Experience Seattle's Beer Scene
- A $10 Dining Credit for Shaker + Spear or PennyRoyal Per Day
- Palladian Postcard + Postage
- Unlimited Local + Long Distance Calls
- Upgraded WiFi Speed in Guest Rooms and Public Spaces for up to 5 Devices
- Access to Riot Athletics Group Training or Indoor Cycling Classes
- Car2Go Registration + 24/7 Access to Fleet of Mercedes + $10 Drive Credit
- Morning Coffee + Tea Service
- Loaner PUBLIC Bikes
- Pet Amenities
- Forgot It, We've Got It Amenities
- Kimpton Kids Program
- Free WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club
- Luxurious Frette Linens
- Minibar with Gourmet Local Treats
- In-Room Dining
- Refrigerator Available
- In-Room Yoga Mats
- Luxurious Robes
Warm, sophisticated and distinctive. Each of Kimpton Palladian Hotel’s 97-rooms and suites create a visually alluring contrast of old-world details and contemporary styling. Rustic reclaimed woods, brass fixtures and vintage design elements (think: claw foot tubs!) are blended with luxurious modern furnishings, vibrant textiles, quirky accents and whimsical artwork. As if that’s not enough to behold, many rooms also offer breathtaking views of the city and beyond. Learn More
An old-world bar immersed in rock ‘n’ roll Seattle culture, serving up an array of classic and original cocktails.
Fresh Pacific Northwest cuisine featuring local fish and organically farmed produce in simple, unadorned presentations.