Burg 10 Brugge, 8000 Belgium
Hotel Front Desk: 32-50-446844
Hotel Fax: 32-50-446868
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Brugge central station
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM
- Leave train station direction Maldegem. After about 4km, enter the city through Kruispoort on your left side. Continue into Langestraat - Hoogstraat. The hotel is situated at the end of Hoogstraat.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 21.00 EUR
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 21.00 EUR
- Underground car parking on-site, accessible 24-hours with direct hotel access. Maximum height is 1m85. The fee per night is €21.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: Brugge
- Distance from the Hotel: 0.0 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : GMT+1
Nearest Train Station
Brugge central station
Distance to Hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM
Bruges has several beautiful museums, but the new Historium is certainly worth the visit. By making use of special effects and film, it will give you a sense of the Golden Age of Bruges. Stroll around in Bruges of 1435 and get to know medieval life. Relax from your experience with a drink in the Historiumcafé.
Make sure you do not forget a raincoat and umbrella, as the weather in Belgium is very changeable at all times. In addition, Bruges is located not far away from the sea, which can cause windy weather. Be sure to take warm clothes in fall and winter, as temperatures can drop below zero.
Don't Go Home Without
Be sure to find the best Belgium chocolate while staying in the chocolate city. More than 50 excellent and creative chocolatiers will offer you a unique and artisanal taste. Also do not forget to drink the best Belgium beers in one of the cozy pubs or in an original brewery.
Bruges is a culturally dynamic city and combines history with modern culture and art. In the Concert Hall and City Theatre top productions are being performed on a regular basis. When you enjoy art, several museums will accommodate your taste, ranging from the Flemish Primitives to 18th and 19th century art.
Stroll around in the romantic medieval city of Bruges. Hop on a boot tour which highlights the main tourist attractions near the canals or jump on a horse-drawn carriage which leads you around Bruges. Be sure to visit the Belfry tower with its 366 steps and do not forget to take a walk around the Lake of Love. In the Steenstraat, and Noordzandstraat, you will find enough stores for shopping.