Poligrafiei 1 Bucharest, 013704 Romania
Hotel Front Desk: 40-21-2240034
Hotel Fax: 40-21-2021026
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gara de Nord
- Distance from hotel: 4.35 MI/ 7 KM North
- Distance from hotel: 1.55 MI/ 2.5 KM North
- From Aviatorilor subway station, take 331 bus to Piata presei Libere, until you reach the station called City Center. There, you get off the bus, cross the street on your left side, walk 100 metres and than turn left again. There you will find the hotel.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 5.00 EUR
- Valet Parking Available
- 93 parking spaces, attended by security, 5.00 EUR per day for hotel guests only
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is located near an airport
- Local Time Zone : GMT+2
Nearest Train Station
Gara de Nord
Distance to Hotel: 4.35 MI/ 7 KM North
Nearest Subway Station
Distance to Hotel: 1.55 MI/ 2.5 KM North
Romexpo Exhibition Centre
Distance to Hotel: 0.12 MI/ 0.2 KM South East
It’s summer time and in Bucharest you have many concerts to attend to: Placebo- August 6th on Iolanda Balas Soter Stadium Summer Well Festival - August 11th and 12th on Stirbey Domain. The artists are: Hurts, The Stone Roses, Patrick Wolf, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, The Vaccines, and many others. Lady Gaga- August 16th on National Arena Red Hot Chili Peppers-August 31st on National Arena
With a reputation for unflinching overpricing, taxis around Bucharest are actually a very affordable way to travel. Be sure to check that the driver is using a meter or speak to Crowne Plaza Bucharest's dedicated Concierge to arrange journeys for you.
Don't Go Home Without
Hearing the buzz of traffic fade as you enter the sanctity of Bucharest's Orthodox churches. Colourful frescoes and icons climb to the dome, but consistency is marked by symbolic clues. Healers always carry spoons while martyrs are identified by a cross.
The colossal Palace of the Parliament, one of the world's largest buildings, anchors the tip of Unirii Boulevard, 18 minutes' drive away. Admire it from all sides with a stroll to the Museum of Modern Art, which sits in the white monster's shadow.
Stroll 5 minutes to Herastrau Park, a green retreat surrounding the curving Lake Herastrau. Cycling to the park's open-air Village Museum gives an insight into rural Romanian life while boating on the lake is a relaxing escape from the boardroom.