Blanchardstown Town Centre Dublin, 15 Ireland
Hotel Front Desk: 353-1-8977777
Hotel Fax: 353-1-6405330
Hotel Email: email@example.com
- Distance from hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM South East
- Exit Hotel and follow signs for Blanchardstown Village, travel 1 KM, pass the Police station and at the next set of traffic lights, turn right. Follow the road for 2km. The station is on the Left before the level crossing.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- The Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardtown offers complimentary car parking both on site and underground.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in a suburban location
- Closest City: DUBLIN
- Distance from the Hotel: 10.0 KILOMETERS
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 1.86 MI/ 3 KM South East
The Aviva Stadium, with its colossal undulating roof, has replaced Lansdowne Road as the home of the Irish rugby and football teams. The even larger Croke Park is 10km from Crowne Plaza Dublin-Blanchardstown and continues to host Gaelic sports.
Speed through cavernous water flumes at the National Aquatic Centre, 5 minutes' drive away, by taking advantage of the Family Package at Crowne Plaza Dublin-Blanchardstown. Our money saver combines your accommodation and breakfast with a family ticket.
Don't Go Home Without
Strolling through a lush retreat at Phoenix Park, marked by the giant obelisk at Wellington Monument and the serene Papal Cross, often with deer grazing nearby. The Park contains the fascinating Dublin Zoo and is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Sideline the search for designer labels at Blanchardstown Shopping Centre with a tour of visual art and sculpture by contemporary Irish artists at the Draiocht Arts Centre. It's theatre space hosts music and comedy and is just 7 minutes' walk away.
Rip-roaring Irish folk belts out from Cobblestones Bar in Dublin's Smithfield Square. Squeeze into a snug at Kehoe's Pub for a tall tale and a creamy Guinness, or find inspiration in the lives of James Joyce and William Yeats at the Dublin Writers Museum.