Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 41
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by GeGe B Dirty Hotel and Drains Clogged
We stayed here with our basketball team on February 14th 2014. There were boots and dirty socks under our bed. Cigarette butts in the fold out coach. (Non smoking room!) A/C did not work properly. Came back in from our game at 11 pm to find our room had not been cleaned for the day. No clean towels or sheets. Front desk staff very accommodating but hotel was nasty. I do not recommend anyone staying in this hotel.
February 17, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Smjlambs Not so good
We have stopped in Holiday inn and suites on our trips south for the last 5 yrs Stayed at this one when it opened. Liked it a lot. This year not good at all. Very disappointed . Plugged drain in tub , wall messed up by door . No service , no bill in am or paper all the other inns give. Stayed in Missouri at one the following nite. Excellent service clean an service was great room excellent.
February 6, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by A.M. Young Platinum Member's Worst Experience
I started a list when I was there, but with my husband (who is a Platinum member as well, and has experienced nothing but the best service at other brand locations) requested that I not mention any of my complaints...I obliged.
But since I am being asked,
1. I encountered an employee in the hotel with her pet dog leaving a room.
2. The door handle on the room door was filthy.
3. The bathroom was not "clean". There was a used shampoo bottle left in the shower.
4. I went to open the window curtains and the rods and curtains were stained.
5. Breakfast quality was poor, at best. Watered down orange juice and stale bagels are not my breakfast of choice, but at least the pancake machine was working.
6. The sofa bed???....better off sleeping on the floor, or piling up in the bed.
Needless to say, I spent as much time as possible outside of the hotel room.
January 8, 2014