Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 230
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by cmb1 Business and Vacation
-very friendly and helpful staff
-easy access to the city with BART using the shuttle
September 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by wearytraveler10 Sets the gold standard, earns the Holiday Inn name
This Holiday Inn Express sets the standard by which all other hotels can be judged. It excels in each of the most important aspects of hotel hospitality:
1. Hotel and room cleanliness - the rooms and facilities are cleaned and maintained to perfection. Everything looks and works like new.
2. Super comfortable - guest rooms and bathrooms are spacious and allergy free with comfortable chairs and mattress, no heavy draperies, good blackout curtains and a quiet environment to assure a restful sleep.
3. Attentive, courteous staff - takes care of any issues promptly.
I am a long time Platinum member and this is the hotel I stay at when I am in the San Francisco area.
September 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KWong9988 Great Front Desk
Decided to stay here for a night instead of driving home when my company decided to throw a late night party nearby. Came early before check in time and was involve by front desk Tess that my room wasn't available. No problem for me as I didn't request or mention in my reservation that I will be checking in early. After a couple minutes of waiting around Tess manage to have a room ready for me. Very impressive of how she manage to get me a room before general check in time when I didn't even request for it until I showed up at the inn. Great service by her overall. Only thing lacking was the lack of variety of breakfast. The orange juice in the machine tasted very bad. Taste like tons of water mix with a small amount of orange juice. But overall the experience I received from Tess was great. Will come back again for excellent customer service
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Leisurely business travel Great place to stay near San Francisco
This location is about 10-15 min from San Francisco.
What does this mean?
1. cheaper parking at the hotel
2. nice breakfast to start your day
3. VERY close to the airport- No headaches getting start in traffic during commute hours
4. USUALLY, but not always less expensive rates (if there's a big convention in town, this is still the most affordable, but it might cost you twice as much)
1. You are 10-15 min from the San Francisco. So, you need a car. But is this really negative? If you are planning to travel but bus- yes.
Overall, a great place to stay if you are planning to visit San Francisco and the surrounding area.
August 29, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Monsier Gilbert Estadia totalmente confortable
Mi expectativa fue cubierta y logre estar confortable en mi habitacion, en los ambientyes del hotel, y aprovechamiento y uso de las instalaciones anexas al dormitorio ny sus mibiliario.
Si en el futuro tengo la oportunidad de estar por San Francisco en iguales circinstacioncias estoy seguro que aprovechare este hotel como mas conveniente .
Su situacion con San Francisco en muy cercana e igualmente con los ectores y areas de vistas a sitios comerciales y de negocios.
August 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jackie456 Comfortable bed and great service.
I had a good night stayed at this hotel. Clean room, comfortable bedand good breakfas.
August 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ella44 Great service
Overall excellent!staff were friendly,room are clean housekeeping did a great job for helping us with the fridge
August 25, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Dorsie Excellent staff and room
However, shuttle drivers did not care to even look for passengers at the airport stand let alone wait for passengers. We had to wait for an hour before we got pick up.
August 25, 2014