Hotel Dusseldorf Seestern
Welcome to our Hotel Düsseldorf-Seestern.
Conveniently located in the district of Lörick to the left of the River Rhine, easily accessible by car or public transport with an all-day restaurant, bar and a health club with gym and sauna
The Trade Fair and Exhibition Centre Messe Düsseldorf is easy to reach and only 4 miles away. Within a short drive you are at the famous Königsallee to discover shops, theatres and museums.
The hotel is easy to reach by car via motorway A52 and A57 and you can leave your car secured in our parking garage where a daily fee applies while you on business or discovering the city.
Düsseldorf main train station is only 4 miles and the Düsseldorf International Airport only 5 miles away and easily accessible by public transport. Closest station to the hotel is Seestern only 300m from the hotel.
With 160 air-conditioned bedrooms and complimentary high speed Wi-fi throughout the hotel. Flexible and fully equipped, our 5 meeting rooms accommodate up to 100 delegates.
An ideal location when travelling on business to leisure.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible guestrooms are furnished with grab bars in the shower and emergency pull cords at the bedside and in the bath room. The front entrance of the hotel is accessible likewise all areas throughout the hotel for wheelchair use including our meeting rooms. For further information, feel free to contact the hotel directly.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/2 Spaces
- Your four legged friend is welcome, in our hotel, your pet is also on vacation. There is an additional charge of EUR10,00 per room per night.
- Standard Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Space
- Dusseldorf International Airport (DUS)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 35 EUR
- Estimated time by taxi : 30 min
- Train charge (one way): 10 EUR
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/150 Spaces
- Daily self parking fee : 15 EUR
- There is an external garage located just below the hotel. Just follow up the driveway, turn right and descend on the right-hand side. You can park there for EUR 15,00/day.