Trinity Street Chester, CH1 2BD United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-1244-899988
Hotel Fax: 44-1244-899911
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chester Railway Station
- Distance from hotel: 1.1 MI/ 1.77 KM North East
- Bear right onto Black Diamond St Turn left onto Hoole Way (A56) At roundabout, take third exit onto St Oswalds Way (A5268) take 2nd exit at roundabout, onto St Martins Way, keep in left lane & at 2nd set of lights turn left & then right onto Trinity St
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 7.50 GBP
- 80 on site hotel parking spaces. Overflow parking in Trinity Street car park next to the hotel, is on the top floor where barriers operate from 7am to 7pm. There is no access to this floor after 7pm, but you can park on the lower level of the car park.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in the city center
- Closest City: CHESTER
- Distance from the Hotel: 0.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT+0
Nearest Train Station
Chester Railway Station
Distance to Hotel: 1.1 MI/ 1.77 KM North East
Brand new for 2014 and not to be missed. Cathedral at Height is an amazing behind the scenes guided tour of Chester's stunning cathedral. Climb up 216 steps and through some 900 years of history, making your way to the bell tower for an unparalleled view of the beautiful city of Chester.
Crowne Plaza Chester is perfectly located for colourful blooms at the RHS flower show, which takes place each July at Tatton Park, 45 minutes' drive away. Ask our Concierge for directions and information about what to expect.
Don't Go Home Without
Boarding a vintage bus for an open-top tour through Chester's winding streets. You'll pass architectural wonders like the city's ancient Roman amphitheatre, Chester Castle and the Grosvenor Museum, and trundle alongside the city's busy waterways.
Spend an afternoon losing yourself among the Norman arches, Gothic columns and stained glass windows of nearby Chester Cathedral. Or climb atop the impressive Roman walls that have encircled Chester for almost 2000 years for a 2-mile walk around the city.
You must visit the UK's top zoo, Chester Zoo. With more than 11,000 animals of more than 400 different species - including some of the most exotic and endangered animals in the world ! There's plenty to explore and discover, with enclosures that provide the best possible animal welfare as well as an up close and personal experience. You'll also discover 110 acres of award winning gardens.