Each review and rating that we receive is verified to ensure that we only display information provided by guests who have actually stayed in the hotel.
Recommend This Property
Recommend This Property
Great location, good price.
May 22, 2023
This was a nice place to stay, good location, Walmart is right across the street. However, every single dish in my room was dirty, had to wash everything myself, the floor was also dirty so I cleaned it with some water and a towel. Ice machines only in the room in the fridge so I had to wait two hours plus for some ice. I had two forks, one butter knife, two other knives and no spoons and when I went down to ask for more I was given plastic instead. Water pressure was almost non existent. But I did enjoy my stay and would stay here again provided they pay more attentions to details and cleanliness.
Night shift front desk service poor
April 27, 2023
I will not be staying at this hotel anymore because the room had skittles along the floor on the side. The shower had 20% water coming out and the other 80%came out the tub spout.
staff friendly and helpfull
April 16, 2023
great stay at this location. upon arrival i realized i forgot my charger and the staff offered to charge my device on their personal charger at the desk which was great cause i was tired from traveling and didnt want to go back out and buy a new one
March 28, 2023
Lack of cleaning and need to better washing of towels and sheets seing they look already dirty
March 04, 2023
This motel is past its “use before” date. My room was beaten up and much in need of a refurb. Not up to par with the typical Candlewood and other IHG properties.
Comfortable after a slow start.
February 05, 2023
Everything went well after the TV was replaced in the room.
served it's purpose
January 20, 2023
business stay, nothing more to say about it...the room was OK & the staff was friendly
Clean room great service
January 14, 2023
The staff saw great the room was nice. I had no complaints. Everytime I left and entered I was greater with a warm hello and goodbye. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The only problem I have with IHG is that some of your locations don't give points for customers that use CLC. That is not right or fair. We are still spending money for the hotel. If anything I could understand a lower amount of points because of the discounted rate but your acting like your give the visitors the room for free.
November 21, 2022
Room was great, staff was courteous. Will definitely be back. Room was located near plenty of eating establishments. Easy access to I-20. Perfectly situated.
Bed felt like concrete
November 15, 2022
Assigned the wrong room, no hot water, freezer in Cupboard was broken, Cupboard needed supplies, staff spent more time with their families in the lounge than paying attention to clients, I chose this hotel for the location. I will not make that mistake twice.
November 11, 2022
Horrible experience.. Room smelled like smoke. Was not able to move to another room and the front desk did not help at all.. Will never stay here again
November 01, 2022
Check in was easy, clerk was knowledgable and greeted me as a diamond elite member. Parking lot was easy to access and Walmart was across the street.