Explore Our Hotel
Convenient hotel with free WiFi and inclusive Express start breakfast in Hull’s newly revitalized city centre
The Holiday Inn Express® Hull City Centre hotel offers convenience and comfort in the centre of Hull. The hotel is next door to Hull Paragon Interchange, the city’s integrated bus and rail terminal, and 45 minutes by taxi from Humberside Airport (HUY). Ferries to Belgium and the Netherlands leave from the city’s east end, a 10-minute drive away.
The hotel makes a great base for sightseeing. A 15-minute walk will take you to the winding cobblestone streets and historic charm of Hull’s restored Old Town. The Streetlife Museum of Transport is a popular draw for both adults and kids, and the Hull Maritime Museum is also a tourist favorite. Futuristic aquarium, The Deep, is just a 10-minute drive from the hotel. For car parking use St. Stephen’s Shopping Centre HU2 8QP.
Work in the Business Centre or host a meeting in one of three rooms. The Hull office of Smith & Nephew is a 20-minute walk, and Reckitt Benckiser Health Care UK and BP and Siemens are within easy reach by car.
You can order a drink from hotel's bar and relax in Great Room or on the outdoor balcony. An inclusive Express start breakfast with hotel options, free WiFi and abundant parking at low daily rates round out hotel's amenities.
- Black-out Shades
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Separate Phone Bills for Separate Lines
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Hours of Operation: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- 4 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
- Storage Space Available
Kingston Upon Hull, HU2 8LN
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 7 GBP
- St Stephens shopping centre multi story car park HU2 8QP. Discounted car parking of £7.00 for over night parking, take the 2nd left after the hotel into Portland Place, follow the road into the multi story car park.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Service Animals Allowed
- Please be advised that we do not accept any pets. Only guide dogs are permitted.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 128
- Number of Suites: 0
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 128
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2020
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2020
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Flash Sale now on
Triple your points
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre?
At Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 7 GBP.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre is available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre?
No, the Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre does not have a fitness center on site.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre have?
The Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre has 128 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre.