Explore Our Hotel
The Holiday Inn Express Boston Milford hotel is centrally located off of I-495 and the ideal place for business and leisure travelers alike. Offering easy access to Boston, Providence and Worcester, this Milford, MA hotel is close to Gillette Stadium, Xfinity Center, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets and the New England Sports Center.
The hotel’s patrons appreciate our excellent amenities and our exemplary customer service. Since the Holiday Inn Express Boston Milford hotel is located within 5 miles of Milton Cat, Waters Corporation, Perkin Elmer, Dell EMC and Hutchinson corporate travelers find our hotel to be the perfect fit for their business needs.
If you’re vacationing in the area, remember that our hotel is a short drive or MBTA train ride to downtown Boston where you can enjoy attractions such as Southwick's Zoo, New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall, and Fenway Park. During your stay in Milford MA, be sure to enjoy the complimentary hot Express Start breakfast bar, free Wi-Fi and relax in our indoor heated pool.
- Black-out Shades
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Free Local Calls
- Premium Channels
- Direct-dial Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Full Breakfast Included
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
- 1 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Entertainment & Recreation
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Indoor Pool Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
Life Fitness equipment with 1 treadmill, 1 bike, 1 elliptical machine, 1 bench, and free weights.
Hours of Operation: 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Fitness Center Type: LIMITED
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Elliptical Machines
- Stationary Bicycle
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Hours of Operation: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wake Up Calls
- Ice Machine
50 Fortune Boulevard
Milford, Massachusetts 01757
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 21
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- We offer complementary parking in our large, well lit lot for all our guests.
Shuttle + -
- The hotel provides guests with complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. 7am - 10am and 3pm - 6:30pm Monday - Friday
- Complimentary Local Area Shuttle
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Exercise Facility
- Business Center
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 1
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Facility
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Self Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 35 USD
- Only dogs are allowed for a 35 dollar non refundable pet fee per pet and per night. All dogs must be registered at check in. Fees start at 250 dollars for policy violations and any damages incurred during stay. Pets are allowed in first floor rooms.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 119
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 119
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 7
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Triple your points
Extended Stay Offer
Construction crew discount
Wedding Room Block
Military Appreciation Rates
Late Check Out Package
1,000 IHG Points Package
2,000 IHG Points Package
3,000 IHG Points Package
5,000 IHG Points Package
Stay and Play Longer in Our Pool
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford offers a local area shuttle. Check our Area Transportation page for more details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford have a pool?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford has an indoor pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford is available from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford have?
The Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford has 119 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Boston-Milford. Our Pet Policy: Only dogs are allowed for a 35 dollar non refundable pet fee per pet and per night. All dogs must be registered at check in. Fees start at 250 dollars for policy violations and any damages incurred during stay. Pets are allowed in first floor rooms..