Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 123
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Graciea Visit
Overall experiences was very good - the reason for being there was the death of a close friend. Your Staff was so very accommodating.
February 20, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Steadyest loved the pillows had to go buy one the next day when i got home.
I will be visiting real so for training, location is so handy, great people in Milton so friendly, makes is easy to be away from home and comfort while doing studies. thank you so much, had no worry's at check out everything was done in my sleep, and check out was just a walk through the front door with a great good morning and hope you enjoyed my stay. thanks and see you soon.
February 17, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by pwilliams1441 Good value and good service
The hotel offered a convenient location and good amenities for the price. The breakfast was better than expected and the service staff was very attentive throughout my stay.
February 17, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Graciea great staff
Your staff were so very accommodating. We were there for a local funeral. Your hotel was convenient, comfortable and what we needed during our sad time. Your staff just seemed to 'understand'. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Great job
February 16, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kibble Not my best stay
I had several issues with my stay here. While they were all quite small on their own, together they left me feeling overcharged and under satisfied. The issues were:
* upon check in front desk person was tired and clearly would have rather been somewhere else. While he said all the right things his body language told me he wasn't happy to be there
* the chairs in the lobby were dirty and worn out. There are holes in the arms from so much use
* there was not enough lighting in the room (plenty of light fixtures, just not big enough light bulbs
* I couldn't control the temperature in the room. The thermostat only went up to 74 but it never warmed up past 70
* also poor lighting in the bathroom
* I'm only 6'2" but I had to bend over to see myself in the mirror.
* bathroom sink didn't drain properly
* temperature control on shower was backwards - hot is cold and cold is hot
* there was no regular coffee in the room, only decaf
February 12, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by kb2015 Heating problems
Hotel was clean and tidy. Pool and hot tub area was nice, breakfast was good with a nice variety to choose from. Had a major issue with the heating though. Basically, we had none. It was so cold in our room that I shivered most of the night. Front desk staff was lovely and offered us another room to try, but heat did not work in that one either. Front desk staff could not get the heat to work for us either, so it wasn't just us. Was told no manager or maintenance available. It was already late and the weather outside wasn't great, so we had to stay in a freezing cold hotel room and pay a pretty penny for it. Not good enough for a Holiday Inn Express!
February 10, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by tktktktktk Holiday Inn Milton
Nice, comfortable hotel that was located close to the major highway and downtown Milton. Room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast selection was excellent for a continental style breakfast.
February 5, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DDD1 Excellent Location
Excellent location and friendly staff! Overall Hotel is nice and clean but need some new furniture and update business center.
January 28, 2015