3131 Campus Drive Plymouth, MN 55441 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-763-5596600
Hotel Fax: 11-763-5597516
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minneapolis St. Paul Intl Airport (MSP)
- Distance from hotel: 20 MI/ 32.19 KM South East l
- From the airport, take Interstate 494 West which turns into Hwy 494 North. Follow to Cty Rd 9/Rockford Rd. Turn right. Follow to Vinewood Lane and turn right. Continue until you see hotel on right side (approximately 1 mile).
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 3.50 USD
- We offer complimentary self parking for all hotel guests. Valet parking is available.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Savor the flavor of each crafted dish at Creekside Cafe. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this on-site eatery indulges guests with upscale American cuisine. Specials include the Friday pasta bar, Saturday prime rib buffet and Sunday breakfast brunch.
- Location: Adjacent to the main lobby
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-11:00 PM
- Phone: 1-763-5596288
Stop in the Creekside Cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Monday through Friday: 6:30 am to 10:00 pm. Saturday: 7:00 am to 10:00 pm and Sunday 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Comfortable, intimate seating overlooking majestic views of our preserved wetlands. Breakfast buffet Monday through Saturday. Lunch buffet served Monday through Friday for perfect business lunches. Gourmet salads and sandwiches to fine dining entrees. Prime Rib buffet served Saturday evenings, 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Location: On main floor, just inside exterior doors.
- Serves: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert
- Phone: 1-763-5596600(6288)
Friday nights, 5:00 to 9:00 pm, our Pasta Buffet is the talk of the neighborhood! Start with a salad bar and warm homemade breadsticks. Our chefs prepare your chosen pasta ingredients and spices. Save room for our signature dessert buffet! Enjoy the Sunday Breakfast Buffet, 7:00 am to 12:30 pm. Featuring fruits and juices, cereals, warm caramel rolls, pastries, traditional breakfast fare and your choice hef prepared omelets. The attached Copenhagen Room is available for private parties.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Adjacent to Main Lobby
- Hours: 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 1-763-5596600(6032)
Lounge features a relaxing, congenial atmosphere including music, TV, and a fireplace. The Creekside Lounge is the perfect place to meet friends and colleagues after work or a night on the town. Full Creekside menu service until 10:00 pm and selected items until 11:00 pm most evenings.