Our Signature Amenities
The Candlewood Suites Burlington is the Skagit Valley's only extended stay hotel, featuring full kitchens and the comforts of home in a central location. The east-side of the hotel overlooks a vast agricultural field
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Spaces.
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Convention Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all members
- On-Site Business Center
- Business Center is open 24 hours a day
- Fedex Office is across the street on Burlington Blvd. Services there include printing and preparation of binders, banners, posters, pamphlets, brochures, business cards, shipping services, etc.
- Office supplies available
Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Laundry Hours Of Operation: 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Dry Cleaning Hours: 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Housekeep Limited Service
- Housekeeping Full Service
- Weekly housekeeping services.
Health and Fitness
Large fitness center with treadmills, stationary bike, weight station, yoga mat, medicine ball.
On-site Fitness Center Available
- Extensive Offering
- Hours: 12:00 PM to 12:00 PM
- Available Equipment: Rower, Stair Stepper, Treadmill, Elliptical Machines, Free Weights, Stationary Bicycle
- On-Site Fitness Center Free to All Guests
- Last renovation of fitness center 2012
Entertainment and Recreation
- Picnic Tables
- Outdoor Gazebo Grill
- You have lots of restaurant options in the immediate area. Many chain restaurants, in addition to local favorites like Sakura's Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar (on-site), Max Dale's Steak & Chop, Il Granaio authentic Italian, el Gitano Mexican Restaurant