Set in Lisbon’s financial district, Holiday Inn® Lisbon – Continental hotel has comfortable rooms, some suites with separate lounges ideal for families. There are meeting rooms onsite, a lobby bar and a restaurant where kids stay and eat free. Campo Pequeno metro station is four-minutes’ walk away, and it’s only a short stroll to nearby Avenida da República, home to many multinational companies.
- On-Site Business Center
- Business Center is open 24 hours a day
Entertainment & Recreation
- Cocktail Lounge
- Want to have a good time and entertain your children? You have the Gulbenkian Park withing a 10 minutes walking distance where they can feed the ducks and enjoy the fresh air while you relax having a coffee in one of the several spaces available.Another option is the Lisbon Zoo open from 10 a.m. to 18 p.m. where you can get the cable car and enjoy the city view. You have also many places to eat while you take a break.
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
To keep you fit we have a stair stepper, a treadmill and stationary bicycle at your disposal.
Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Fitness Center Equipment:Stair Stepper, Stationary Bicycle, Treadmill
On-site Barber/Beauty Shop
Fitness Center Type:LIMITED
Last Renovation of Fitness Center Equipment:2018
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Full Service Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry Valet
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 0 EUR
- Concierge Services
- Wake Up Calls
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Baggage Hold
- Storage Space Available
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Doctor on Call