- Metropolis at Metrotown Shopping Centre
- Burnaby Village Heritage Museum
- Skytrain to Downtown Vancouver, etc.
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Stanley Park
- Grouse Mountain
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Burnaby Ice (8 rinks)
- Simon Fraser University
- Area Golf courses
- Gateway Casino, Delta Hotel Casino
Closest Convention Center: Vancouver Convention Centre
Distance from Hotel: 7.77 MI/ 12.5 KM North
Convenience Store: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM East
Golf: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM West
Outdoor Tennis: 0.62 MI/ 1 KM East
Only 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver by car, enjoy breathtaking views of Vancouver's skyline at the top of Grouse Mountain. Take the famous Grouse Mountain Skyride up to the peak and there you will see beautiful panoramic views of the city, sea, and mountains.
The second largest shopping complex in Canada is directly adjacent to our Burnaby hotel and is easily accessible from the 2nd floor. Metropolis at Metrotown features more than 400 exciting shops, excellent restaurants and a state of the art food court, a 16 screen movie theatre and two interior courtyards.
Don't Go Home Without
-Don't go home without visiting Stanely Park. Vancouver's oldest, largest, and most popular park boasts over 400 hectares of green space in the downtown core. Walk around the world famous Seawall, take a picture with the Totem Poles, visit the Sea Lions at the Aquarium, play a round of golf, or just take in its natural beauty. You won't be disappointed!
- The SkyTrain is directly across from our hotel, which means you're near everything Vancouver has to offer. Trains depart every two minutes, and it's just 15 minutes to downtown Vancouver. A one-day pass is good for all buses, SeaBus, and SkyTrain.