Explore Our Hotel
A comfortable Heathrow Airport hotel with meeting rooms and onsite parking
Holiday Inn Express® London - Heathrow T5 hotel is just off the M4 motorway, with easy access to London and Windsor.
Heathrow Airport (LHR) T5 is a 10-minute drive away, or you can park onsite and catch the Heathrow Hotel Hoppa shuttle bus. The M25, M40 and M4 provide convenient links throughout Greater London, and direct trains from nearby Slough station can whisk you into London Paddington in 20 minutes. Windsor Castle is a short drive away, kids love the rides at Legoland® Windsor Resort and adults can have some fun at Royal Windsor Racecourse. Slough Trading Estate, 5 miles away, is home to many global company headquarters. The hotel’s 7 well-equipped meeting rooms can host up to 120 guests, with catering available on request.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- An inclusive Express Start™ Breakfast
- Onsite parking for a small daily fee
- Sofa beds for families
Double glazing and blackout curtains in our quiet bedrooms will help you get a good night’s sleep. Kids 12 and under eat free any time of day in our Great Room restaurant, and there’s a Costa Coffee outlet for snacks and hot drinks. After a day out, relax with a drink at the lounge bar or a tasty dinner In The Great Room Restaurant
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Asthma/Allergy Sensitive Features
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Separate Vanity Area
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Pay-per-view Available
- Direct-dial Phone
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Kids Eat Free
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
The Great Room is open daily, serving a varied menu sure to cater for all tastes. Enjoy an Express Start Breakfast with hot items or relax with a drink in the lounge choosing from our wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks.
Location: Ground Floor
Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Hours of Operation: : 6:30 AM-10:30 PM
Hotel Bars & Lounges
A relaxing Bar and Lounge serving a selection of Wines, Spirits, Beers and Soft Drinks.
Location: Ground floor
Hours of Operation: 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 7 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Storage Space Available
- Ice Machine
Slough, SL3 8QB
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 10 GBP
- Car Parking at the Hotel is charged at £10.00 per day for residents unless included in your package price.
Shuttle + -
- The Hoppa Bus provides transportation to and from Heathrow Airport Terminal 5. Bus number is H55 and costs £6.00 per adult each way.For Terminals 2,3 and 4 go to T5
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Service Animals Allowed
- We regret to inform you but we are unable to accept pets with the exception of assistance guide dogs in the hotel.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 300
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 300
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 8
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
Be The Readiest® for your stay
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 offer free airport shuttle service?
Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 from the airport?
Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 is 2 mi from London Heathrow.
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5?
At Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 10 GBP.
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 does not have a pool.
Is there free breakfast available at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 offers complimentary breakfast buffet.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 is available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 has 1 restaurant. Great Room .
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 have?
The Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 has 300 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5.