- Shenandoah Vineyards
- Shenandoah Caverns & American Celebration on Parad
- Crystal Caverns at Hupps Hill
- New Market Battlefield State Historical Park
- Luray Caverns
- Skyline Drive
- Shenandoah River Outfitters, Inc
- Shenandoah Valley Music Festival - Orkney Springs
- James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia
- Massanutten Military Academy
- Muse Vineyards
City Name: WINCHESTER
Direction from City Center to Hotel: North
Distance from Hotel: 30 MI/ 48.28 KM
Golf: 18 MI/ 28.97 KM South
Outdoor Tennis: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM South
Kids and adults will love to explore the acres of underground beauty in the Shenandoah Valley caverns. Our hotel in Woodstock offers easy access to Shenandoah Caverns (16 mi.), Crystal Caverns (16 mi.), Endless Caverns (24 mi.) and Luray Caverns (29 mi.).
Our Woodstock hotel offers the perfect starting point for exploring this historic town, founded in 1761 by George Washington. You can take a walking tour, see the limestone courthouse designed by Thomas Jefferson and visit one of two museums.
Don't Go Home Without
Shenandoah County is home to some of Virginia's best wineries and breweries.Our Woodstock hotel is near them all. Be sure to check out The Muse Vineyard (1 Mile), Woodstock Brewery (1.5Miles), Shenandoah Vineyards (3 mi.), North Mountain Vineyard and Winery (7 mi.) and Cave Ridge Vineyard (12 mi.), for tastings and events.
Weather shouldn't be a great concern for guests of our Shenandoah Valley hotel in Woodstock, VA. Summer is the wettest time of year, but averages only 3.6" per month; while average highs are in the mid-80s. Winters are mild, with highs around 45.