InterContinental Bordeaux – Le Grand Hotel
A unique and elegant treasure in the world finest wine region.
Located at the heart of the city and of the Unesco World Heritage, the InterContinental Bordeaux – Le Grand Hotel faces the majestic Bordeaux Opera House. The hotel features rooms with a unique and cosy decor, inspired by the 18th century and designed by the famous Jacques Garcia. The brasserie Le Bordeaux and Gordon Ramsay's gastronomic restaurant at Le Pressoir d'Argent are places that will seduce you by their atmosphere and culinary experiences.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- Service for wheel chair accesibility is available throughout the hotel. Large place in public areas and specific infrastructures in dedicated room ensure a comfortable stay.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- We welcome Guide Dogs and request that you contact the Hotel prior to arrival. To keep all our guests happy, including those not traveling with four legged friends, some restrictions apply. Ask the hotel about our pet policies, guidelines and fees.
- Standard Rooms
- Executive Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Convention Space
- Public Areas
- Bordeaux Merignac (BOD)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 50.0 EUR
- Estimated time by taxi : 20 minutes
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/34 Spaces
- Daily self parking fee : 35 EUR
- Valet parking is available
- Daily valet parking fee : 35 EUR
- The hotel provides a valet parking service only, in a secure private parking available 24h a day. The car park is located directly beneath the hotel.
Dine in Bordeaux
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, we offer an array of services to suit your every occasion.