830 Phillips Lane Louisville, Kentucky 40209 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-502-3672251
Hotel Fax: 1-502-3632087
Hotel Email: email@example.com
- Distance from hotel: 119 MI/ 191.51 KM North
- Head northeast 354 ft 2. Turn left toward Phillips Ln 69 ft 3. Turn left onto Phillips Ln 0.7 mi 4. Turn right onto Crittenden Dr 1.0 mi 5. Slight right to merge onto I-65 N Entering Indiana 115 mi 6. Take exit 110B on the left to merge onto I-70 W toward Saint Louis 0.8 mi 7. Take exit 79B toward Meridian Street 0.2 mi 8. Slight right onto Madison A
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Free parking to hotel guest
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is located near an airport
- Closest City: Louisville
- Distance from the Hotel: 6.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-5
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 119 MI/ 191.51 KM North
Live Entertainment available
Each year, horse enthusiasts hoof it to Louisville and Churchill Downs, the legendary home of the Kentucky Derby. Marvel at the famous track, the 11-meter mural of past winners and the stunning twin spires. When seasoned travelers think of the best hotels near Churchill Downs, Crowne Plaza Louisville immediately comes to mind - every time.
Louisville boasts a range of exciting attractions. Stroll through Central Park in the historic district to get a real feel for the city. Visit other nearby parks for hiking, biking and fossil-finding.
Don't Go Home Without
Spending at least a few hours at the renowned Fourth Street Live. Soak up the night life at Saddle Ridge or Howl at the Moon. Visit the famous Hard Rock Café for an appetizing and entertaining meal. You can also pick up last-minute souvenirs at the fantastic array of local shopping.
Baseball fans will love the Louisville Slugger Museum. See The World’s Biggest Bat, hold actual bats used by history’s greatest hitters and attend one of its famous factory tours. You can even purchase your very own personalized bat, a souvenir to treasure forever.
Get acquainted with wild and wonderful creatures at the Louisville Zoo. Admire baby elephants, stately cranes, and majestic gorillas. Explore Islands, Tiger Tundra, and other fascinating exhibits. It’s fun for all ages!